𝐺𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑎

┏━━━━━━°❀•°:🎀 - 🎀:°•❀°━━━━━━┓

Cuddles

You were sitting in the living room, on the soft, dark brown couch with your legs up, your knees pressed against your stomach and a warm cup of tea in your soft, S/C hands.

The lights were off and the room was dimly lit from the gentle glow coming from the television.

Gogeta was up in your shared bedroom, more than likely still asleep. You had snuck out of the bedroom around an hour ago because you honestly just couldn't seem to sleep.

It made Gogeta feel bad for you. He cared so much for your health and it was one of those things that worried him to death, when you wouldn't sleep.

Just as you were about to get up from the couch to put your cup into the kitchen to wash it out, you felt the cushions underneath you dip slightly and the familiar feeling of soft lips coming into contact with your neck.

"Another one of those nights, is it?"
He mumbled into your neck, the sweet sound of the two mixed Saiyans voices blessed your ears.

"Yeah.. but I didn't want to bother you about it so I let you sleep on." You hummed, setting your empty cup on the coffee table in front of you.

A ray of moonlight peeked in through the curtains of your living room and you felt Gogeta shift, moving his head away from your neck to make eyecontact with you. The moonlight that had snuck its way in, you were thankful for. The light adorned his features, his eyes deep and tired but they shone bright as you stared into them.

He studied your features before snaking an arm around your waist, slowly grazing your side with the tips of his fingers. You giggled at the small sign of affection he showed you before he pulled you against his warm and puffed chest.

"Y/N, I want you to know that I'm perfectly fine with you waking me up late at night. I care about you and I want to be able to be there for you. That's why I care so much about your health." And he was true to his word, he would always make sure you would finish your food or would go to bed at a decent time.

He wasn't forceful with it, he didn't want to be that type of partner. He already knew what you had went through when you told him, from your first date with him. You honestly felt like you overshared that night but you were glad it didn't drive him away.

"I'm sorry, I just don't want to be a burden." You leaned your head back against his shoulder.
"You're never a burden, Y/N." He put his hands out in front of you and cupped your small hands into his large ones, slowly intertwining his fingers with yours as he hummed into your neck.

"Hey Gogeta?"

"Hm?"

"I love you."

He was silent for just a few moments before you felt his chest rumble against your back as he chuckled.

"I love you too, sweetheart."
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
How was that for my first one shot? It felt good to write something like this again, it genuinely made me happy writing it and I hope it made you happy too!
                           -Jess