My time to beeping rant

IRL FRIENDS DO NOT READ BC YOULL KNOW WHO IM TALKING ABOUT.

Okay. I have so much I need to rant about.

So there's this girl and we've been friends (*"Friends"*) since kindergarten according to her, but she never truly said she was my friend until the middle of 5th grade when my best friend moved back here. And ever since, she's been super super bossy and UGH I HAVE SO MANY WORDS I CAN USE BUT IM NOT GOING TO USE THEM.

Anyway, my best friend moved again this year and the other girl is trying too hard to be my best friend. the other day she said: "why are __ and __ friends? __is in 9th grade and __is in 10th!!!!?". And in my head I replied: "AND MY BEST FRIEND IS GRADUATING THIS YEAR WHO F ING CARES!!".

It seems like every little thing she does I hate her more and more and more.

I don't hate anyone besides: Nash Grier(NOT COMPLETELY it's just some things in the past), The annoying Kid, and her.

She told my mom she wanted to throw a surprise birthday party for me when I want ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with her and I told her at least 50 times that I don't want to do anything for my birthday. She didn't show up last year-well no one did-and I don't want to relive that again but lookie here, my moms throwing me a party anyways.

By the way, the annoying kid is an f ing hypocrite.

I seriously can't stand anyone (but 4) people at school.

And guess what.

That annoying kid is in stage crew and that f ing bich is in the play :). And it's so much fun. -_-.

But yesterday my mom made cookies for cast & crew and this cute guy in stage crew had a full conversation with me.

I found the journal I was supposed to be writing in for 4 weeks to keep me sane...

Oh well.

It's too late to go back to it know.

But my music survey was hard.

"What's your favorite genre?" I LIKE ALL GENRES.

"What's your least favorite genre" I JUST TOLD YOU I LIKE EM ALL.

but I put SIYR and Jaymes young down for more than half of them.

But then there are two bird girls (there are 10 including me) and they don't know ANY of the words and were in the second act.

It's Mandatory to go on Saturday and Sunday this week. And they aren't going.

I COULD RANT ALL DAY BUT LETS BE HONEST, I NEED A WHOLE LIFETIME TO RANT.