celestial

His delicate hair was coated in emerald green, his eyes glinting at the sight of his reflection. His face was dotted with tiny, stray freckles that littered his cheeks, adding a subtle touch of endearment to his otherwise dull features. His chest, legs, arms and jawline were practically sculpted, every inch of it was highlighted in the moon's cool haze. It was 3:33 in the morning, but the young hero had gotten 0 sleep since he was completely engrossed in his form.

But not the positives of his physique, he was focused on his scars.

His eyes were fixated on the jagged, parallel, lines that littered his arms. Discomfort rose in the boys eyes as he quickly became engrossed in his 'flaws' as he called it. His mind began to fill with juvenile thoughts, thoughts that he would never disclose with anyone. The young boy always tried to ignore his insecurities, and focus on something better. But how could he do that if all anyone saw where his flaws?

His vision of himself was molded by his peers opinions.
Whether he was able to live up to their expectations of him. Whatever happened to his own goals? God knows, he put up so many walls he could barely see straight anymore. He failed to realize just how much he was struggling, since he had learned the art of making it look like he was fine. He wanted to reach out. He wanted to reach out.

He wanted to be candid and honest. But what would others think of him then?