Chapter 36

Shadowblossom...

Shadowblossom, you must wake up!

    Shadowblossom jolted awake. The tom was lying next to his mate, Addersky. Who was talking to me? He thought, then looked around. Some Driftclan warriors were sleeping in their nests. Other nests were empty because of the rest of the warriors being outside of the Warriors' den. Shadowblossom was going to drift back off into sleep until a starry-furred cat appeared in front of him.

The black-furred tom's periwinkle eyes widened as he mewed. "Morningwaters..."

"Hi, Shadowblossom!" she meowed.

"W-What are you here for?" He whispered so he wouldn't wake up Addersky.

"You must head to the Ocean Side and wait for Shredflash. He'll be going there... And that will be your chance to stop him once and for all!" She meowed.

Shadowblossom slowly got up onto his paws, now having a serious look on his face. Morningwaters smiled as she soon faded away in front of her brother's eyes. Shadowblossom then padded out of the den and out into the cold. The black-furred tom padded over to the entrance of Driftclan camp. "I am the morning's shadow that will defeat the shred once and for all..." Shadowblossom whispered to himself.

He then padded out of the camp and down to the Ocean Side.

He was prepared to spill Shredflash's blood and end him.