Chapter 14

Author POV
Tzuyu and jungkook have been dating for one month, and they are so romantic full of love for each other but they didn't know that the day has come which is....

"Hello mom" Tzuyu answer the phone with a smile on her face.

"Hi tzu, how are you doing honey" Tzuyu mom asked.

"I'm doing good how about you over there is everything alright" Tzuyu said.

"Yes honey but you father is in hospital and he need you" Tzuyu mom said with sad voice.

"WHAT, what happened to him"Tzuyu ask in panic.

"Tzuyu, you dad got an heart attack while we were walking to the park" her mom said.

"So does that mean I have to go there" Tzuyu said.

"Yes honey"

"When"

"This Saturday"

"But mom that is too early and we are graduates next week"

"Tzuyu honey, I can't promise you anything but your father need you"

"Okay bye"

Tzuyu POV
This is so bad like how am I gonna tell jungkook that I'm going home this Saturday. And there I'm starting to cry, I can't just leave him and I don't want to leave him.

"Hey babe, why are you here"... I was surprised at that voice and I look behind me there he is, coming to me.
Just looking at him makes me cry more. I was at the school rooftop. "Yah why are you crying"..he asked while wiping my tears on my face. I look at him and hug him.
"I don't wanna leave you".I said.

"Leave me where" he asked..

"My mom called me and told me that I have to go back to Taiwan because my dad got an heart attack, and he need me but I don't want to leave you kookie" I said as I keep crying.

"hey it okay" he said and I look up at him..

"How is that okay kookie, what if I take a year there and you gonna find new girlfriend" I said..

"Tzuyu do you trust me" he asked..

"I do trust you jungkook" I said..

"Then don't think about me having new girlfriend because my heart only belong to you. I will wait for you and after you come back I'm going to marry you, but promise me one thing " He said..

"What" I said..

"Don't let any man near you because you are only mine" He possessive said..I laughed and hug him..

"Don't worry kookie, you know how obsessed I am with you" I said and smile at him. Don't worry kookie, I'm only belong to you and you belong to me..

{ hey lovely people,I know it short but what can I say..I'm running out of ideas but don't worry about it, I will try my best to finish this book}

Please don't forget to vote.❤️