Brick walls

You make me sick

You make me think that I am special

Like I'm the only one who can make your heart beat the fastest you have ever felt and

break it at the same time.

You disgust me and how you can call me this names when all I've ever done for you is care.

I get called it so much that I love it now.

That word is permanently

Inscribed

on my body

twice

in wonderful places that I can't hide. Places where the world can see and I can see and you can see.

See what you have become and made me become.

I felt like I could fly and I didn't need to get high. To get high was just another term to describe what we did when we were there. When we were there we'd smoke and drink and have a great time not wondering about the future or worrying about the past.

Not thinking of who we were gonna be today or who we were then or how we would change each other so much that we couldn't recognize ourselves when we look in the mirror.

You pushed my boundaries and made me care too much for you and your damn self that I would cry for us every night.

I would cling to the small strings of our friendship and I was oblivious to your hints.

The hints that you wanted me to go away and I couldn't I would shake at the thought of losing you forever.

But that's what happens Didn't it, we both changed so much we couldn't live with each other so we just stopped.

And now it's just an empty room we used to sit in.