I'm pregnant!

Over the 4 years, Yui has been living in the Mansion, many things happened. 

Yui was turned into a vampire 2 years ago by Karl Heinz. Yui is now also strong and she can even fly! Yui is often flying around instead of walking.

Yui is at the Toilet. She's staring on a little thing.

"I'm pregnant" she says!

The pregnancy test is positive. Yui never thought that this would happen, but she's happy. Happy to be a mother, and Ayato is the father! 

But what will Ayato think about this. Will he be happy? Yui hope so!

Then Yui remembers something. She's not the first pregnant woman in this mansion. 

Shiya is 2 months pregnant and Karita is a half month pregnant!

Shiya is Shus girlfriend, she met him when her dad was having an important meeting whit Karl Heinz. Shiyas father is Karl Heinzes right hand.  

Shiya has  a very calm personality and likes to help other people. 

Karita is Laitos girlfriend. Karita was sent as a sacrificed bride but she's now turned into a vampire by Laito. Karita is very funny and good at playing the piano!

Yui is excited to tell all the others about this. She quickly flies to Karitas room, Karita is Yuis best friend!

Yui just arrives to Karitas room, whit the pregnancy test in her hand. 

Karita- Hi Yui, what are you doing here?

Yui- I have something to tell you! 

Karita gets excited and says, what is it?

Yui- I'm pregnant too!

Karitas eyes widen.

Karita- what,  that's fantastic! So now we are 3 girls pregnant in this Mansion!

Yui- yeah, haha.

Karita- did you tell Ayato about this?

Yui- not yet, what if he...

Karita- come on Yui. Everything's gonna be ok!

Yui nods and flies to Ayatos room. 

Yui- uhm Ayato..

Ayato- oi chichinashi what are you doing?

Yui- I have something to tell you...

Ayato- what, what is that in your hand?

Yui then gives the pregnancy test to Ayato. His eyes widen! 

Ayato- Yui.

Yui- wh,,,what do you think?

Ayato- I'm...I'm happy, but what if I'm a bad dad, and what if that woman...

Yui- I promise you. You will be a fantastic dad, and that woman is gone now. So don't worry!

Ayato then hugs Yui tight and kisses her hair. 

We can tell the others about this when dinner is ready. Ayato says.

Yui nods. 

Yui- I wanna tell shiya about this soon, I already told Karita about it.

Then Yui leaves Ayatos room and flies over to shiya. Shiya is sitting in the living room and reading a book. 

Yui- hi shiya.

Shiya- hi Yui. How are you?

Yui- I'm good, and you?

Shiya- thank you, I'm good too. But morning sickness takes a lot of my energy.

Yui- I have a big news...

Shiya- what is it?

Yui- I'm, im pregnant too. Whit Ayatos child!

Shiya- ohh Yui that's so nice to hear! For how long?

Yui- I just took the pregnancy test, but I think I have been pregnant for about  2 days. 

Shiya smiles and continue reading. 

16: 30 pm. 

It's time for dinner. 

Yui sits next to Ayato. She's excited to tell all the others about this! 

While they are eating Yui suddenly says. I have something to tell you guys.

Nia- what? 

Nia is Kanatos girlfriend. She also has a Teddy bear and she's also a little weird, like Kanato.

Yui- I'm pregnant...

Everybody stops eating. 

Mary- for how long? 

Yui- I think it's 2 days.

Mary is Subarus girlfriend. She's the youngest in the mansion but shes the one who has the longest hair. Her hair  goes down to her knees!

Ashi- I have something to tell too....

Reiji then stares her whit widen eyes. 

Reiji- what?

Ashi and Reiji have been in a relationship for almost 6 months now. They are the newest couple. 

Ashi- I'm.......pregnant too....

Reiji sighs. 

Ashi- for almost one week....

Reiji- it's fine as long as you are okay!

Ashi smiles and continue eating. 

Ashi is very very smart and also were glasses, she's very good at singing and often sings while Karita is playing the piano. 

Laito- so that means there is 4 pregnant girls i the mansion whit almost the same birth dato. Then there is a lot of work to do! 

Then all begins to laugh!