|0|

In 2194, aliens rained down from the sky, literally. It was an ordinary day with nice weather. Clear blue sky and bustling city full of people heading their own ways, living their own lives. Suddenly the clouds darkened and lightning and thunder were present. A huge screeching noise was heard throughout the globe. The ground shook and people were brought down to their knees, covering their ears, and others even fainting. A few seconds passed with this excruciating force. And then,

Silence.

It was dead silent where even a drop of a small needle could be heard. So so quiet.

Out of the dark clouds emerged a huge ship, with bright blue lights and intricate design, floated above. Its size was ginormous, about the size of a small city. People were scared, confused, and nervous. Then, the lights seen from the strange-looking ship began to shine even brighter, its lights shining brighter than before. Slowly, a large gate in the middle and smaller ones found at the side opened and came pouring out bizarre and eerie looking creatures. People started running for their lives and going to safety, but sadly, humanity wasn't ready to face such an unexpected catastrophe. The fall left not even a scratch or a single broken bone to the creatures. The situation quickly escalated and the bizarre creatures started attacking immediately once they hit the ground, be it cars, houses, buildings, animals, and even humans. It quickly became a gory sight, with the creatures being so unique from one another. Some had strong jaws with razor-sharp teeth, circular mouth, long tongue, others having claws, wings, tails, sizes ranged from small to big, some even had wings. But one thing they all shared in common was their ugly appearance and dark rough green skin which looked like acid was thrown. Their eyes were pure black, not a speck of any other color.

Blood was everywhere, the streets were soon filled with screams and crying, others shouting for help. Mangled bodies were everywhere, their features were unrecognizable, not one body was left intact.

Those lucky enough to reach the bunkers at each of their homes were fortunate to survive the massacre but at the same time unlucky to be alive at such a period.

***

~84 years later~