"What's The Beach!?"

It was still rather dark out as the two made their way down the streets. Malimkun rubbed her beat up arms, the cold air blowing against her face her cold face. She looked forward, squinting her eyes at the male in front of her "Hey, where are we going anyways?" She could only hear him take a small, irritated breath followed by a complete silence. Malimkun felt her skin boil up in annoyance so she reached forward, grabbing his shoulder, "Hey oddball!?" 

     "Don't call me that." Chishiya immediately pushed it off. Malimkun frowned even though the male couldn't see her in the complete darkness, "Look, its really creepy! Just tell me where we're going."

     "No."

     "You're so peeving, you know that?" She ended up hissing, crossing her arms and perking up firmly in the nightfall. She could hear his breathing pattern change slightly, revealing that he took the smallest offense to her comment. He stuffed his hands deeper in his pockets and continued walking. Malimkun was beginning to get annoyed with the guy. She finally just decided to stop complaining and looked around, feeling somewhat awkward with no conversation.

     "What were you before you got here?" Chishiya asked, sounding more of a demand to answer. Malimkun glared at the figure, "Oh, so I'm to answer to you but you not to me?" She then forced a deep sighed letting her arms droop down to lay by her sides, "I was a manga artist, but I quit my job. Do you think we're being punished for something, I didn't do anything bad bad. Did you kill someone, maybe that's why you're here, you look like a big time murderer-"

     "If I was a murderer I probably would've killed your annoying ass by now." 

     "O-oh...Hey I'm not annoying! I just want some answers!" Malimkun managed to grumble, again crossing her arms. Chishiya put his hand up and mimicked her talking, "I am totally not annoying, like, all I want are some answers that this guy obviously doesn't have because if he did he wouldn't still be here with my irritating ass."

     "Ha ha, funny. Didn't know you were a big-hit comedian." She clapped her hands together sarcastically. The echo filled the dark and empty streets. Chishiya turned around, "I wish an animal would come and fuck you the hell up."

     "Animals? You mean there are actual animals roaming around Tokyo right now!?" She immediately looked behind her back. Malimkun's eyes widened as she shivered in vulnerability. Chishiya just heaved another sigh and walked over to a nearby building, walking through the door. Malimkun made a pouting sound, "Oh my god, is this what I was seriously not allowed to know about?!" 

     "Of course not." Chishiya stated in a cold tone, that made Malimkun cringe. He held the door open for her, "We're just gonna stay here for a bit, until sunrise. What's your visa?" Malimkun walked into the dark building cautiously, "Tomorrow-uh-my visa ends." He ripped out a lighter in his jacket pocket, alighting the darkness with the bright light. He looked down at her as he searched around the area, "You'll have to enter another game tomorrow night. Low chance we'll be in the same one." Malimkun followed the male. "Low chance? Same one?" Her confusion sounded plentiful and Chishiya looked around the house they had just broken into, mumbling to himself as he reached out for the staircase's ledge.

     "Are you even bothering to listen to a word I'm saying!?" Malimkun let out a fumed gasp of aggravation, feeling bothered by the male not wanting to answer any of her questions. Then in an instant she became really quiet, not wanting to talk anymore. Her stomach churned in fear, confusion, and mostly...guilt. Chishiya must've been here a bit longer than she had been, seeing on how he knew what he was doing, he probably was carrying a lot on his emotional plate. She just went up the stairs after the moving light, so she wasn't alone in the dark room.