Chapter Six:Fear me

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima does.
I do not own this fan fiction WolfieANNE does in fan fiction.com

________

Lucy gave Zen a sharp stare and the latter whimpered and scurried away. The blonde groaned and looked at her watch, this time, on her wrist and looked at a table next to the gang. Gray and Natsu automatically stiffened up and held their breath."We're so screwed once she sees us," Natsu whispered to Loke who glared at him.

"Maybe if you just keep quiet, then she won't see us!" Loke hissed and Laxus rolled his eyes."Lucy-sama, I hear voices, whispering," Zen said and Lucy narrowed her eyes dangerously. She could hear them as well. She looked around and dropped her eyes on a familiar dark blue and black shoulder bag. She grimaced and glared at the bag, "Jellal."

Jellal and Gray stared into each other's eyes. Everyone could see the troubled looks on their faces; they were scared. Scared of what was happening. Scared because of the needto know why Lucy was acting like that. They were scared because they were trapped, any minute now and Lucy would see them.

Lucy's narrowed eyes darted around dangerously, even though she had seen Jellal's bag, she was certain that it was only the same as his. But she wasn't sure of that yet, so she just kept looking.Mira and Lisanna grabbed each other's hands and began praying silently. Erza and Loke sweated a little, a little bit nervous as to being found out.

It wasn't every day to find Lucy Heartfilia in a cafe as a WAITRESS. Given excuses to be scared, Loke clutched the arm of his chair tighter and felt Levy's nails digging into his arm."L-Levy, that hurts like hell," Loke hissed and Levy whimpered."Sorry, I'm just scared."

"I understand," Loke said and gritted his teeth. He watched Lucy's glaring eyes look at every table, but somehow, her eyes still haven't landed on their table."L-Let's go.." Natsu whispered but his voice rose up a little. Jellal shushed him. "We can't! She'll see us!" he whispered loudly. "But what can we do? We HAVE to leave this cafe," Lisanna said and Gray gulped.

"We know but—"Lucy grimly turned her head around as soon as she heard the familiar voices again and her eyes narrowed, staring at a table near the gang. She felt Zen tug at her uniform and she glared at him, making him shut up."I can hear them," Lucy said, her ears twitching. Zen grinned evilly behind her.

"Then attack."Lucy shot a cold and hard stare at Zen from behind her and the blonde boy apologized. She listened carefully to any sounds once again and was about to give up when suddenly..Natsu choked and Lucy's eyes landed on the table and her eyes widened. She gripped the tray she was holding tighter and she walked closer.She stopped in front of the gang's table and saw Gray gulping.

She stared at them grimly, "What a pleasure to see you."Natsu yelled out in shock and Loke smacked him on the head. Lucy stared at them, her face impassive, and her lips straight. She looked okay, but in the inside she was stopping herself from doing anything… rash. "Here are your orders," a different waitress came and gave the gang their orders.

The waitress looked at Lucy and bowed, "Lucy-sama."Lucy nodded, "Hnn."Jellal blinked and watched as the waitress left. He looked back at Lucy, since when did people bow down to her?"Well, now that you have your orders, eat," Lucy smiled sweetly.

Natsu and Loke shuddered when they saw her smile. They knew it wasn't true, her eyes were completely twitching. Levy gulped and slowly drank her watermelon shake and took a bite out of a chocolate chip cookie.

Jellal looked at his food and pushed the plate away a bit, he lost his appetite. Lucy narrowed her eyes at the untouched food and glared at Jellal who stared at her with strong and willed eyes. They had a staring contest and Lucy's lips twitched.