A New Begining....

I didnt know what to think of the house. It was a two-story 150 year old pastel yellow wooden house. Broken shutters, mangled shingles that dangled on for dear life off the roof top. The windows were cracked and musty and had a green tingey mold growing on the outside.
My name is Paisley McHaven, a fourteen year old outcast, and social weirdo. A.K.A a complete nerd. My parents are divorced and my my moms new "man" was coming to live with us this spring with his popular, blond blue eyed beauty of a daughter that ALL the boys ggawked over. Eve Christy. My age, my height, and my small oval waist that you could wrap your hand around. Besides being pretty and popular, she wants as dumb as you'd think. A straight A student, NHS member and head of the student council comitte. She was everything all in one.
I dred the fact of living in an old, creepy, building with her and her dad, but my mother says it will be fine once we settle in. Or so she thinks... "Paisley! Come help me unpack. You can't just sit there in the car and stare like a possessed doll." Said my mom with a hint of laughter in her raspy voice. The truth was, I wasn't going to set foot in that thing until she says its safe. He I don't want to fall through a dead guys wooden floors!
The only thing that I'm excited about, is exploring the creaky mansion. At least it would give me something to do besides lay around and staring at the celling till I die. Anyway, the inside was actually quite..... Peaceful. The celling was molded and dripping with leaks from the second story and the dusty wooden flooring was creaky as an old lady's bones, but all in all, its not that bad. I trudge up the loose boards they call a stair case and slam my faux leather suitcase onto the faded yellow mattress on my new bed. As it hits the scratchy material, dust particles accumulate into the damp air.
"Paisley unpack so you can help me unload the car!" She says impationatley. "Ok mom!" I head down stairs totally hateing today in all possible ways. But something in the living room catches my blue, gold speaked eyes. It looks like there's a miniature door on the other side of the very outdated wallpaper. I stand there in the hall confused at why there would be a door shaped as an exact square in the middle of a 150 year old house. Maybe they used it to store stuff? "But why would they cover it up...?" I ponder in confusion and amazement. Curiosity floods my mind. A step towards it as carefully as I can. I deal like a loin stalking its prey in the brink of dawn.
"Paisley Elizabeth! Get down here please!" Ok well now she's using my middle name. I leave to room still watching the little wooden square in the wall. "You needed my help?" "Yes. Can you get that box to your left right there and carry it to the bathroom upstairs?" She asks nicely. " Um yeah I guess. Yeah. Sure." I pick up the rectangular box and lift it up the stairs into the bathroom that seperates my room from the attic door. I set it down and head back to where my mom was. "Where'd you go?" I shout to my mother. "In the kitchen honey!" She shouts back. I walk back inside the dampened air of the ugly house. "Hey what's that little door for in the den? Its just covered up by wallpaper." "I don't know sweety. Why don't you go check it out and stop bugging me about it." After those words a hesatantly stray towards the door. "How am I supposed to open it?" "Use a knife or something!" I dig my long white fingernails into the fragile floral paper. Carefully I pick at it until I can open the door. Here comes the moment of truth. What's behind the door. What I find shocks me.