Chapter 7 - Supremacy

[ ... ] : Inner Dialogue ( Eran )

( ... ) : Author's Description/ Reaction

--------------------------------------------------------------

Briefly after he threw the mortals away like some kind of disposal trash, he can't help but giggled in such a mess after seeing how convinced the two was. 

Moments later, he disturbingly laughed. "They can't die so soon, or else my whole plan will be thrown into trash."

"This'll be fun ...," he added.

Shortly after that, the satisfied grin in his face instantly vanished. His eyes maddeningly narrowed as he mumbled, "Why are you here?"

Behind him, an old man wearing a baroque style of suit along with his vintage looking glasses was seen innocently smiling with his hand behind his back.

"Did you have fun?" that old man said.

Eran just giggled as he faced him and said, "Of course, I did," and in an instant, his face straightened as he continued, "Not until you showed up though."

A brief silence entranced shortly after.

"So, what are you doing here, Emanuel?"

That old man who goes by the name 'Emanuel' brushed a short giggle as he replied, "Ohoho, I think you already know why I'm here right?"

Feigning ignorance, Eran just replied, "What are you talking about? I don't know what you're saying."

Emanuel's overall vibes changed. He just stroke his mustache as he gone silent.

Seconds later, "Where are my subjects, Eran," he said.

"What in the world are you spouting, old man? Got alzheimers or something?"

"Let's stop fooling around and give those 'two' back to me."

Still acting like nothing happened, Eran replied, "As I said, I don't know what you're talking about."

"I'm talking about those 'two' you allegedly 'picked up' when in fact you blatantly 'stole' them in front of me."

Eran just clicked his tongue and went silent. On the other hand, Emanuel emitted this domineering feel around him. He glared down at him as if he's ready to rip him off in any second.

[ Tsk. I'd expect him to arrive any moments later but to think he'd come this early. What in the world is Dra-! ]

Even in his thoughts, Eran was cut off. As if he read his thoughts, Emanuel threw a head in front of him.

"If you are looking for him then here he is," Emanuel said.

"Do you think sending a mere 'Guardian' would stop me from coming here? Looks like you're underestimating this senile old man in front of you."

Heavy atmosphere enveloped the whole place. It was as if death was lurking and was mixed in with the air around them. Emanuel began emitting this bloodthirsty aura, letting  Eran knew that he can kill him at any moment.

It was a very terrifying scene for someone who is considered normal however Eran, he just smirked as he mumbled, "Third rule ..."

"Hmm?"

"Gods must retain the peacefulness of the supreme land by not harming each other without any well-grounded rationale and viable justification."

"Oho?" Emanuel brushed a smirk. "So you're trying to use the Supreme Order, huh?"