Moving to Japan

Farrah's POV:

Today was the day. My mom and I were moving to Japan for a new job opportunity for her. I would be starting high school in a new country. I was not sure how I felt about it yet. All my friends were here, but by my friends, I mean one. She and I have been best friends since we little. I was hoping to have her move with us, but she couldn't. We agreed to call each other every day, though. Who knows, maybe I'll be more accepted in Japan. Let me tell you about myself, so you know what you're getting into.

My name is Farrah Grace Adams. I have blonde hair, naturally, and bright green eyes. I wear black glass, and I'm from New Orleans, Lousiana. I am fifteen years old, and I am starting high school, as I said before. My family is small, just my mom and me. It's been that way for my whole life. My dad ran off when he found out my mom was pregnant. Since then, my mom has been working two jobs trying to support us. Since we didn't have a lot of money, the only place I went to was school. In second grade, I meet my best friend, Delilah. She was new, and everyone else ignored her, except for me. We've been best friends ever since. One of my mom's jobs moved her to Japan, so we'll be moving tomorrow. I went to sleep with Japan on my mind.

The next morning I woke up to my mom telling me we had an hour before we moved. I got in the shower and washed my body and hair using a vanilla and honey shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. I got dressed and headed downstairs.

When I got down there, I saw Delilah waiting for me

When I got down there, I saw Delilah waiting for me. We said goodbye, and then we left for the airport.

*time skip*

The plane had landed, and we were now in Japan. We walked out of the plane and went to the car that we had brought with us. We found our apartment and got settled in. Tomorrow was the first day of my new school since today was Sunday, so I went to bed.

AN:

Short chapter, but I just wanted to give you something. She is in the same year as Haru. She is year of the sheep(this is based off the actual chinese zodic personalities not the show). I am going to try and write this like the characters would talk,but I can't guarantee I'll be right. I am also going to try and base it off eposiodes. This is what she looks like

 This is what she looks like