A Very Unusual Week (highschool part 2)

Minna! Happy new year! I wish for the best of everyone! :) Comment anything on what u think, alright?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I stopped to look at the bench that was very memorable to me, back then, even if it was long ago, I still remembered it, it makes me sad to think that Natsu pushed me while sitting there and made my ice cream fall to the ground!! Ugh! I spent all my savings on that ice cream, but it was pretty funny, looking back at that.

"Hmm, I wonder if Natsu is still living here....probably not, he's fond of traveling so I suppose he changed." I told myself as I watched the train stop in front of me and I went inside. The doors closed and I was in car #2, noticing the seat beside the door. The rumored Salamander of Fairy High sat, ear pierced and hair all going in different directions. He turned to look up at me, with a questioning look.

Whoa! He's....he's not that scary at all, he's kinda cute actually....wait! What am I saying?? Levy and the others told me to avoid him! So I turned my attention to my front and walked, finding a seat, but I just couldn't stop looking at him from time to time. I'm curious why people have so many things to say about him, both negative and positive.

Today is Monday and I have a whole week of school! Fairy High is messed up, I tell you! I sighed, staring out the window. But it was alright, all my friends were there. Well, at least I got to see all my friends from before...most of the at the very least. My eyes uncontrollably turned again to look at Salamander who had his eyes averted from mine.

I swear I saw a glimpse of his eyes locked on mine....was he looking at me? Or staring? N-no! That's got to be impossible and that idea is just scary.

When it was my stop, I exited the train, I tried to face front and just go out of the room without doing anything, but my eyes suddenly turned to the Salamander, seconds before I passed him. I was surprised as our eyes met with that single second. He opened his mouth to say something, but quickly shut his mouth before he could say anything. I was already outside, standing there, waiting for the doors to close as our eyes fixated on each other until the doors closed and the train went on its way.

I couldn't stop thinking about how our eyes met. It was a bit surprising, but I bet it's nothing at all.

The next day arrived and I walked to the train station and wondered, am I going to meet the Salamander in the train again? I quickly shook my head leaving that thought aside. Why am I even asking myself a question like that?! I looked up and saw the train station a few steps away from me. I smiled and thought of the craziness would happen today. As I waited for the train to arrive, someone called out to me.

"Lucy!" Someone called. SOUNDS LIKE......I turned around to see who it was.

"Levy!" I called out as well. "Good morning." I greeted and she greeted back. And in the nick of time, The train arrived. As I entered, talking with Levy, I saw Salamander again in the same seat in car #2. Our eyes met again, but only for a short second before I averted my eyes away from his, and he probably did it too. I sat down and observed Salamader, having multiple bandages, one on the cheek, his hair a bit ruffled and I noticed an earring on his left ear. I blushed and looked away. Did he get in a fight or something...?

"Hey Lucy! Are you even listening?" Levy asked. Lucy quickly turned to look at Levy, averting her attention to her.

"S-Sorry..." I replied, smiling a bit. I shouldn't look anymore...

I could see Levy's worried face and I couldn't tell if she's worried about the unknown or if she saw me looking at Salamander.

"You know, I heard that Salamander got on a fight again..." She told me, looking down. OH NO....I THINK SHE JUST CAUGHT ME.