Chapter 4

Daishou's POV:
1 month past me and Komori were best friends at this point. I spent more time with him than Mika. Mika had been acting strange and kept bailing on our plans. It was weird but still I got to hang out with Komori so it was fine. Maybe I should go see her. Yeah I will tomorrow. That's when I got a text.

Komori🙃 :
Hey do you wanna get dinner with my cousin and his boyfriend?

You:
Sure I have nothing better to do

Komori🙃 :
Okay! Come over to my dorm at 5:00 see you then!! :D

I put my phone down and checked the time
3:46. I had about and hour to get ready. So I went and took a shower styled my hair put on some clothes and checked the time. 4:45 I'll go ahead and go it will take me about 10 minutes to get there. I walked over to the dorm and knocked on the door.
I expected Komori to open the door but the guy with black hair did. I think that he's Komori's cousin? He gave me a glare that sent a shiver up my spine. Then I noticed the boy with yellow hair peeking out from behind the black haired boy.

"You must be Daishou! Komori talks about you all the time! I'm Atsumu!"

"Oh uh hi"

"This is Omi Omi!"

His names Omi Omi? Wow that's weird I thought Komori called him Kiyo? Kiyoom? Ah Kiyoomi!

"My names Sakusa Kiyoomi."

"Oh hello there"

"Can I ask you a question" the boy with yellow hair spoke

"Sure" what the hell is going to ask?

"Well it's more than one question k" he gave me a big smile it creeped me out but still.

"O-ok?"

"How long have you and Komori been friends? Where did you to meet? Do you have a girlfriend? What do you think of Komori? Do you pla-." Sakusa put a hand over his mouth "that's enough" Sakusa said from under his mask. "Mean Omi-kun I was just going to ask" he was cut off again with Sakusa putting his hand over his mouth again. "No."

"Fine. Can he answer my other questions?" Sakusa nodded and they both looked at me.

It was hard to remember all the questions I did after a minute.
"About a month or two. We met at this college. I-I do." They both looked disappointed when I said that. " I think that he is a really great person he's really nice."

"Oh okay thank you!"

They both stepped a side allowing me to enter the dorm.

Atsumu's POV

I looked at Omi Omi he seemed upset like me.
"Poor Komori."
"Yeah at least he has a friend.."
"What do you mean?"
"He always had a really hard time making friends I was his only friend up until high school"
"Wow"
"Yeah"
"Well let's go get them now"
"Ugh do we have to go"
"Yes!"
"Fine"
I gave him a kiss on the cheek "let's go."

Author note~
Sorry is this ones short! More will come. Also sorry it took so long for this to come out!
Hope u enjoyed! :D