Touching?

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️

HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS! ENJOY 2021 LOVELIES 💕💕💕

POV- Kageyama

It was New Years, I'd just turned 18 not long ago and really wanted to take it to the next step with Kei.

We were sitting down watching a movie, but sex with Kei was all I could think about.
For about a week now I have been obsessing over the extent with which the physical side of our relationship had gone, I keep wondering if he was ever going to bring up the idea of the us taking things further.

I wasn't holy but I still hadn't lost my virginity. My thoughts were interrupted by him shifting in place, shuffling down to snuggle further under the blanket.

He drags his gaze from the screen to return my stare. Kei gives me a gentle smile before asking, "Why are you staring at me?" I start to blush remembering all my thoughts for the last hour.

"Because I can." I respond breaking my gaze from his eyes.

"Tobiooooo what's wrong?" Kei said in a childish voice.

"It's fine babe." I respond, the feeling of rejection creeps up on me... if he doesn't want to do it that's fine but what if he leaves me for wanting to go to far? Or thinks I'm weird or disgusting.... my train of thought is again interrupted but this time, with a kiss.

My arms wrap around his neck, fingers tangling in his hair as he deepens the kiss and pulls me closer, arms wrapping around my waist. I hop onto his lap to deepen the kiss.

My hands sliding down from his hair, my trembling fingers clutch at the fabric of his t-shirt, scrunching it in my fists. Kei pulls away from the kiss first to let us both recover, he stares at me while I sit blushing in his lap.

I finally reached the hem of his top, biting my lip nervously as I take of his shirt, undoing the buttons. His skin was smooth and so warm. My hands explored his chest, feeling his muscles tense and relax as he breathed deeply.

Kei also slowly takes of my shirt, pulling it off my arms needily. Our lips reunite, the kiss is clumsy now as giddiness and adrenaline making us both shake.

His hands slowly move around my creamy white peachish skin. My skin starts to tickle and I smile into the sloppy kisses. He pushes me down so that he's ontop of me.

He moves down from my lips to my neck and down to my chest. He starts to suck on the left side of my chest, then my right. He leaves hickeys all over me and low moans escape my mouth. I louder moan elicits my mouth as he sucks on my sweet spot.

My moans grow louder as he nibbles and bites onto the same spot. He then slowly moves to my nipples. He kisses each of them before licking on my right one and flicking, squeezing and twisting my left.

I start groaning from the pleasure. I feel my pants tighten. He bites on my nipple causing a high pitched pornography moan to leave my mouth. I immediately blush. He looks up at me surprised but then smirks and continues.

Chains of high pitched pornography moans leave my mouth as he continues to bite on my nipple, eventually swapping to my left nipple.

He goes back to my face and starts to kiss me. I feel his hard on press against my lower stomach causing my to grown into the kiss.

Our tongues tangle and fight for dominance but Kei wins. I never thought I'd be a bottom, but for Kei I'll be anything.

We continued tangling and biting each other's lips and tongues. He slowly slipped my pants and underwear off after asking me for permission. My hard on sprang up, aching to be touched.

He also took of his pants and underwear. His huge dick flung out of his pants. Drool slides out of my mouth but I quickly wipe it off.

"Like what you see." He says while chuckling.

"Kei, be gentle with me please." I say. At first I wasn't worried but now that I'm the bottom I'm worried, I've never done anything down there before.

"Of course Tobio." He replied before crashing his lips against mine. Him saying my name gives me a sense of comfort, my worries slide away. I'm ready to be taken by my one and only Kei.

Kei walks over to his drawer and brings back a bottle of lube. I smile and chuckle, ready to be railed.

Kei turns me over so my bum is in the air, I suddenly feel a spongy, wet thing inside of my bum.... Kei's eating me out.

"Kei! I didn't clean there what if there's some y'know!" I said worrying. Omg I didn't think about cleaning down there well to be fair I didn't think I'd be on the bottom.

"I'll use my fingers with a condom on them then if it makes you more comfortable." Kei said smiling at me.

"Yea thanks Kei, I love you." I said. I really do love him so much. He smiled back softly before getting a condom.

I felt something cold enter me. Kei was fingering me and it wasn't painful. I was surprised as most people said it was painful.

He continued and slowly added more fingers. He caressed my body with his other hand, rubbing my nipples and massaging my body.

My face was on the pillow, my bum up in the air and four of Kei's fingers were thrusting in and out of me. I felt his fingers leave my bum. For some reason my bum hole started twitching. I was confused, I'd never heard of this.

"Needy for my dick hey?" Tsukishima snikered while smiling at me. So that's what it means. Oh this is kinda embarrassing.

I just nodded while covering my face. He slowly moved my hands off my face and smiled at me.

He's face is beautiful, he's jaw is pronounced and his skin is so clear. His lips are a pretty pink and his nose is small and cute. His golden locks are beautiful and his honey gold eyes make me melt.

"I'm ready." I said while smiling. I'm ready to be fully pledged by my amazing, caring, beautiful, loving boyfriend. I wanted him inside of me.

"Ok kitten." He responded while putting on a condom and lubing it up even more. He slowly enters me, my body aching. He takes his time though making sure I'm alright. He's now all in me.

After a bit, I test if I'm alright by moving my hips. I feel pain, but the pleasure overtakes it making me moan. He starts moving but slowly making sure not to hurt me. I start wanting more and tell him to go faster, he starts going faster, making me moan and yell loudly again. I throw my head back, giving him a good view of my neck and chest.

He starts sucking on my neck and chest, marking me as his. I do the same with my arms draped around his neck, I suck onto his soft shoulder skin, hitting and liking, marking him as mine. He picks up speed even more, keeping a good rhythm. I never want this feeling and closeness to go away.

After more thrusts and moans, he runs a hand down my body. He grabs onto my dick and start slowly pumping on it. I become even more of a moaning mess.

I feel an orgasm creeping up on me quickly, making me wrap my arms and legs around him harder. Tears come to my eyes as the pleasure intensifies with every thrust that happens, making me even more sensitive. He thrusts hard before groaning and cumming into the condom. He pumps me a few more times before I cum all over his hand.

Ok next chapter is the last one😭 hope you guys will enjoy it! Thank you all for the support ❤️