Please, come home

Yumeno is Chuuya's biological child. He and Akutagawa opted for surrogacy. The sperm they used belonged to Chuuya, so they were sure it was his child.
When Yumeno was born both of them were extremely happy. Chuuya was there when he saw that woman giving birth to Yumeno, while Akutagawa was outside the room. The red-haired man cried when he saw his child for the first time, and Akutagawa did the same thing when he first held them.

Three months passed from that day. Yumeno was healthy, and they drove their parents crazy sometimes, but what kind of baby doesn't?
Akutagawa and Chuuya were exhausted, but they were happy.

Only one night was enough to destroy everything.

Chuuya felt that way since Yumeno was one month old, and he couldn't even tell why. He felt Arahabaki's voice louder and louder and louder everyday. He was saying "kill that baby" to Chuuya everyday, and he didn't know what to do to stop that. He was nervous and tired, he'd never been a dad before and he didn't exactly know what to do. But killing Yumeno wasn't one of the options.
He didn't talk about this to Akutagawa. He didn't want his husband to see him as a monster. He didn't want to feel as a monster.

But one night was enough to ruin everything.

That night Chuuya was on a mission, while Ryunosuke was at home with Yumeno. The black-haired man was sleeping and so was the baby. It was one am when Akutagawa heard some strange noises coming from outside. They sounded like bombs, so he immediately went to check what was happening. Then, he saw something he hoped he would never see again.

Chuuya was using Corruption.
He was destroying everything he saw.

The first thought that crossed Akutagawa's mind was "call Dazai and protect Yumeno". He was desperate.

He grabbed his phone to call Dazai, and he answered with a sleepy voice.

-Hello?- Dazai answered.
-Chuuya is using corruption!- Akutagawa almost screamed, but then hushed himself in order not to wake Yumeno up, who surprisingly wasn't crying.
-Corruption? Tell me where you live.- Dazai said.
Akutagawa gave him the address.
-Okay, I'll be there in minutes.- Dazai said.
Ryunosuke didn't know if he had to trust him, but he had nowhere else to turn. He was forced to ask him to stop Chuuya, even though he wasn't sure he was going to help.

Ryunosuke heard his husband getting closer and closer. He ran to Yumeno's room and turned on the light, waking the baby up.
Yumeno wasn't happy about it.
-I'm sorry, little one, but there's something I must do.- The black-haired man said while standing in front of the door of the room.
"Protect Yumeno". Now that was his only thought. And he was ready to do that.

Chuuya came. He broke into the house, he broke the door down. Yumeno started crying. Akutagawa had nowhere to hide them, but he was ready to take them and run away whenever the time requested it.

Akutagawa was ready to fight. He didn't want to hurt Chuuya, using Rashoumon as a shield was enough. And if that didn't work he would just use his own body. What else could he do?

Chuuya threw some gravitons to Akutagawa, but Rashoumon protected him. He was already wondering where Dazai was and how long would that strategy last. 

Yumeno was crying, they were asking for help and were scared. Ryunosuke's first impulse was to run to them, and calm them down, he hated it when Kyusaku cried. He wanted to hold them and sing them to sleep. But he couldn't.

Chuuya attacked Akutagawa again, but fortunately Rashoumon provided to protect him. He was defending Akutagawa from every attack, until Chuuya threw gravitons at a wall, it was going to cause some pieces to fall in Yumeno's room.

-Fuck!- Akutagawa said while he tried to reach those gravitons in order to protect Yumeno from them. He got closer to the point where the wall has been broken and left the door uncovered for just a second. Chuuya attacked his own child's room, causing the door to break down. Akutagawa fastly ran up to Yumeno, and he stood between the red-haired man and the baby.