𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2 : 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖

☆ Hajime's Point Of View ☆

As we dashed out to find the two, I immediately ran to the old building with Chiaki and Kazuichi, we then splited up one room for us, I ran to the dining room and saw them.

"Hey! Don't touch Miki! I'm sure you will do the no no to her so scram!" ( Why do I feel like Komaeda will be overprotective to whoever is his first friend-)

"No! I'm not going to touch her in any way! Believe me!"

"I still and will never believe you! She shall be my friend so I need to pro-"

"It's okay... Let him do it.."

"No! I want to seem useful atleast once!"

As Nagito said that Chiaki and Kazuichi had ran to us and that's when Nagito freaked out and hid behind Mikan

"Sorry.. I can't protect you.. There are too many.."

As we tried figuring a plan to make them trust us, Chiaki went up to them and told some words and then Nagito stopped being so tense against us.

"Fine. But if they lay one finger on her, I'll..."

"What will you do? Huh?? Tell your m-"

As Kazuichi said that, Nagito cried loudly and while Chiaki tried to make Nagito to stop and that's when everyone ran to the old building and saw us.

"This crying is so loud! Even louder then the noisy one!"

As everyone complained about the noise,Sonia went up to him made some funny but cute faces and then he stopped
crying.

"W-woah! Miss Sonia is so cool!"

"Quiet! But anyways, how will we decide on who take care of who?"

"Well I guess that we can let them choose?"

"But how will they decide on who takes care on them?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
296 words!

Byeonara!

~ LiarOfDecks