El Cristal De Caballero

"Mia what do you want from me?" Andi asked softly as possible "i need you for my plan" Mia showed a pleading eyes "what plan?" "I want revenge to the witches who killed my family" "what witches?" "The Chosen One, i want to destroy The Chosen One... the former chosen one kill my parents.. and to get revenge from them i must take down their leader" Mia said that scared Andi.. Andi was scared because Emma is her friend but she is also afraid of Mia who is a powerful Kanay "MIA!!" someone yell and later on it was revealed to be Diego "um why is Andi here" Diego asked "um just hanging around" Mia answered for Andi and Andi just nodded in agreement "and why are you here Diego" Andi questioned "um Mia texted me" In a very dramatic timing Daniel walk in "Andi!!!!!!! What did you do Mia" Daniel immediately accussed Mia of Andi's overnight disappearance

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jax..." Emma entered Jax's room "oh Em you're here.. i haven't spend time with you because you've been hanging out with Daniel a lot" by that time the smile on Emma's face disappeared "i think Daniel is hiding a secret from me.. we haven't been spending time together... he always says he has some work to do and i found weird things in his room" "what kind of weird things" "well when i transport to his room i go through his things and found a crystal,""what kind of crystal?" "Umm it's Garneth" Jax almost fall from his bed when he heard it.. without saying anything Jax transported him and Emma to the Witch's Council and Jax started to speak "Emma found the Cristal de Caballero in Daniel's room "Ohh" The Council wasn't afraid because they know that Daniel won't use the Cristal de Cabellero to harm Emma, they also know that they are the true holder of the Cristal de Caballero "not to worry we'll take care of it" "why what is The Cristal de Caballero" Emma asked "the Cristal de Caballero is a crystal that once wore by a witch or wizard they're powers will not work properly" Desdemona answered 'well except for Daniel and Andi' Desdemona thought "then why did Daniel have it" after Emma asked Flora walked in and answer Emma's question "his ancestor maybe found the Cristal de Caballero"

"Okay but does that means i need to stay away from Daniel" "oh no no no no. Daniel will never harm you" Emma and Jax exited the council "i think we should get the Crystal from Daniel" Jax suggested which Emma immediately agree

~Miller's Residence~

No one was at the Miller's Residence. Emma and Jax were still looking for the crystal and when they have found it Daniel entered "what are the two of you doing" Daniel asked them annoy "........" Daniel was completely mad mostly after he see the Cristal de Caballero in their hands "why are you stealing the Cristal de Caballero " "well i am a witch and Jax is a wizard.. and this is from the magic realm so we can have it as long as we want" "that is still my property... it's from my ancestor and it's a family heirloom" Emma and Jax was in complete shock.. Daniel was furious now.. Andi walked in wearing the Cristal de Caballero which make Emma and Jax more shock "Andi you also have the Cristal de Caballero" "well yeah it's a family heirloom and this is just a piece the Cristal de Caballero was in different people by now.. and Daniel also have a piece...

......... and why are holding Daniel's piece?" Andi asked and Daniel answered "they try to stole it" "you what.... sorry but that's not gonna happen" Andi jumped to Jax and Emma and get the crystal from them. Once she get it she immediately give it to Daniel "Andi we need that.... it's safer if we have it because we know no one will try to take us down" "oh and you think we will huh?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sorry Danny" Emma pleaded... Daniel didn't reply but just exited the garage "Andi i'm really sorry" "you should've think before you did it... mostly if you don't know what are we capable of.." Jax stared at her fully confuse so as Emma "why what are you capable of?" "You will find out sooner or later.. but not now it's not safe for the both of you to know" Andi sigh and walk away... she wanted to tell them it's just she kept thinking on what might happen if she did "thanks Andi for getting the Cristal de Caballero back...." she hug Daniel "don't worry Danny... we are friends.. i mean what are friends for" "you should go home or would you like to have lunch here" "here!"

Will Andi and Daniel finally said the truth to Jax and Emma ?

And now that Mia knows more about the Chosen One. What do you think is her next step to destroy Emma?

We know Mia likes Diego.. so what do you think might happen to Miego?
Will Maddie and Diego stays or will it be Mia and Diego?