Chapter 21. Pieces

I opened my eyes and blinked the sleep away. Umunat ako ng katawan and looked around my bed until I see Sky's sleeping face. He's sleeping as his body is turned towards me.

There are just no words to describe how thankful I am to have Skylar here with me. Hindi ko alam kung paano ako naka survive and emerged as a better and healed person if not for Sky. He made me better. He healed me. He put my broken pieces together.

I slowly touched his cheeks with my palm, "I love you." I whispered and moved to kiss his lips.

I felt him sigh as his eyes slowly opened and then he rewarded me with his sleepy smile. "Good morning, sweetheart."

"Good morning," I whispered.

He rolled to me until his body is hovering over mine.

"Anong gusto mong kainin? I'll cook today." I offered, even if I know he'd beat me to it.

Si Sky ang taga luto between both of us, he opened a restaurant a few years ago. So he had to learn to cook, pero mostly managing lang naman ang ginagawa niya sa restaurant niya. What he does is always cook for me.

"Iba ang gusto kong kainin." He tucked his face on my neck and kissed me slowly. He knows I like it when he does that, pero hindi pa kami nag toothbrush!

I pushed him slowly trying to get him away from me, "Sky, stop what you're doing. Hindi pa man din tayo nakapag toothbrush."

He chuckled and just ignored me. I felt him move as he spread my legs with his knee, "Open up, sweetheart. I'm going to kiss something else." He smiled and winked at me.

Wala akong nagawa kundi tignan lang siya. What the hell is he doing? He kissed my neck again and moved down my body as his hands caressed my breasts.

"Sky..." I moaned his name.

"Let me kiss you here, sweetheart." He suddenly gripped my pajamas with my panty at hinatak niya pababa. I yelped when the cold air touched my nakedness.

"Beautiful..." he whispered.

"Sky?" I called and then he looked at me while a grin formed on his lips.

"Shiny?" He suddenly moved up and kissed me passionately. He nibbled my lower lip and drowned myself in my own moans. I felt his hands between my legs, and I gasped when Sky suddenly traced his finger on my clit. "Fuck, Shiny. You're so wet."

"Sky..." I moaned louder. I want him. I want him to touch me.

"What do you want, sweetheart? Tell me, baby." He said huskily. His voice is dripping with lust. Lust for me. He's mine.

"You." I sighed.

"Do you want this?" I arched my back when he pinched my clit again, "or do you want my tongue?"

Hindi na ako nakapag sagot ng bigla siyang bumaba and buried his face between my legs. He ate me until I screamed for my orgasm. Skylar didn't waste any time and buried himself in me. Skylar was my first. He is the first and only man to ever own my body.

I moaned and gasp at his every thrust. "Sky..." I moaned his name as I feel myself about to cum.

"Cum, baby." And just like that, I felt high as I released another orgasm, seconds after, he also came in me. We lay down still as we both gasp for air. "Thank you, sweetheart." He finally said and kissed my forehead.