𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 2: 𝘉𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.

I never asked for any of this.
I never wanted my parents to leave me.
I didn't ask to be abandoned by everyone who I have always cared about.

Only one person has consistently stayed with me through everything. That girl is Carson Blackwell. My spunky and rugged best friend since diapers. Carson was the only person that stuck around when my parents left. She doesn't have many boundaries..

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎, (𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 27𝚝𝚑, 2019)

"Adailea! You would not believe what just happened to me!" Carson says as she busts through my back door.

"Let me guess, you got a new skateboard? Or wait, maybe you rescued a cat?" I replied sarcastically. Carson is quite the firecracker. She is rugged all the way down to her chunky boots. I swear she never goes anywhere without those things.

"Not this time 'Deilea. I- uh.. sorta got some new stuff..." she said hastily.

"That sounds concerning... should I be worried? I gave her a very concerned look. I feel like I have to babysit this girl constantly and make sure she doesn't get herself killed like last time..

Carson looks at me sternly, "Well I got high for the first time last night.. and my parents obviously don't know. That's beside the point.. While I was high, I think I shifted..?"

"What the hell does that mean? Like shifting realities? I've only heard of that in books." The look on my face could probably looked like i had seen a ghost.

"Yeah sorta. I mean I'm not sure how reliable that is coming from me considering I was wasted, but it was trippy. I was able to fly and I lived in London. I had the coolest fucking accent and I dated the hottest guys." Carson stated.

"Car, I don't have time for this bullshit. I'm glad you were to date some imaginary hot guys in trousers but I need to get back to my writing. Thanks for telling me  another one of your under the influence fairytales," I say as I push her out of my back door.

As she hops on her bikes and begin to ride away she yells, "It wasn't fake! You'll see Deilea, I'll prove it!!"

"Yeah Yeah whatever," I mutter to myself. Carson is full of shit if she thinks i'm going to believe in that. I've read about reality shifting but i've never given it much thought. Oh well, I have better stuff to do. 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵.

I head upstairs to my room and fall asleep. Sometimes the world just spins and never even seems real. Like sometimes 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦. And that is the scariest part of living alone.

You're best friend is always the darkness and it doesn't give you the option to escape it.

𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛... (2:00𝚙𝚖)