𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6 - Teasing

→●←

A few minutes later.

Lisa came back with her Stoic expression, she's about sitting on the couch when she saw Taehyung in the corner of the living room sitting on the floor while holding his knees and pouting.

"Why with the sour face V? What happened?" Lisa asked with furrowed brows and slumped again on the couch. Seulgi and Jimin are now starting to open the console while Jisoo and Jennie are still sitting on the chaise lounge.

"Yay Lisayah! That chicken! She's terrifying she said that she would cut my weenie." Taehyung pointed to Jisoo with teary eyes.

"She will cut your weenie? Why?" Lisa asked Taehyung.

"Because I.." Taehyung is about to speak when he noticed Jisoo gesturing her fingers like a scissor and cut her other finger. Taehyung gulped and became nervous again. "N-nothing Lisa." He said and looks down. He walked towards Lisa and sat beside her on the couch still pouting. Lisa looks at her best friend but Jisoo suddenly look at the ceiling and start to whistle like she's not hearing a thing, so the Thai turn her gaze back to Taehyung. Jennie on the other hand can't believe on what she's seeing right now. Her cousin and her friends are like children.

"Don't be so hard on the boy Sooyah." Jennie mumbled to her cousin but Jisoo only smirked at her.

"He's not a boy Jendeukie. He's a monster, It's fine." Jisoo mumbled to her as well.

The living room is silent for a couple of minutes until Taehyung break the ice again.

"By the way Jennie can I ask you something?" Taehyung said that made Jisoo immediately glared at him. "Please, stop glaring at me Jisoo I just want to ask Jennie." He whines.

"Fine but I will not hesitate to cut your tongue when I heard something I don't like from that filthy mouth of yours." Jisoo said expressionless.

"Sooyah." Jennie worriedly said but Jisoo ignored her.

"Fine, fine." Taehyung said. "For sure everyone wants to know the answer to this question of mine." He said then gaze to Lisa and smirked.

"W-why are you smirking at me?" Lisa said to Taehyung but the latter just ignored her and look back again to Jennie. "Gosh, you are so weird." Lisa said.

"Jennie, are you in a relationship?" Taehyung asked. Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa are surprise on his question.

"Woah V! Did you really sign on your death wish?" Jimin teasingly said but Taehyung only grimaced at his back.

"I'm not flirting with her. I just really wanted to know the status of her love life." Taehyung seriously said.

"Yay Kim Taehyung! If you don't stop...." Jisoo is still speaking when Jennie put her hands to her cousin's mouth.

"It's fine Sooyah. Calm down." She said to her cousin then she looks towards Taehyung. "Nope, I'm not in a relationship." Jennie said and move her hands away from her cousin's mouth.

"For real Jendeukie! I though you have a...." Jisoo still speaking but Jennie cuts her off again.

"We broke up." Jennie said and look away.

"Good news! Our Jennie is single." Taehyung excitingly said and grins to Lisa while the Thai looks away from him. "Tell me Jennie. Is your last relationship with a man?" Taehyung asked.

"Damn V! Of course, she's straight." Lisa mumbled to Taehyung.

"How did you know?" He asked.