04

edited

edited.

The next day, Juhee was helping her older sister out with her café. Yeri actually works there too, but today she was babysitting her three younger siblings and told Juhee she was gonna arrive late. Today was Sunday, meaning a lot of people came by the shop, most of them being couples.

Juhee was working as the cashier that day when some bells rang, meaning someone had entered the café. It turned out to be a group of people. "Hello, welcome- Jeno?" Juhee stopped mid-sentence when she recognized the person.

"Oh hey, Juhee. You work here?" Jeno asked. Juhee nodded.

"It's my sister's café," she replied. She looked behind Jeno and there were the rest of his teammates, all of them. "Well, what can I get you?" she asked.

After they ordered, Juhee went to her sister and told her that a hockey team was there. "A hockey team?" Joohyun asked. "Do you know them?"

Juhee nodded. "Yeah, I met them at the ice rink center,"

Just then, Yeri entered the shop through the back door. "Oh hey, Juhee. Hello, unnie," she greeted.

"Good timing, Yeri. I need help serving," Juhee said.

"Why?" she asked.

"A hockey team is here and they ordered a lot," Yeri widened her eyes.

"Which team?" she asked eagerly. Yeri was personally a fan of hockey, which was weird since her best friend was a figure skater. She stated that figure skating was impressive but hockey gets you hyped up.

"NCT," Juhee replied. Yeri put her hand on her mouth and gasped.

"Omg really!? You're kidding!" Yeri exclaimed. Juhee shrugged.

"See for yourself," And Yeri immediately took a peek outside. It was true.

"Well, what are you waiting for? We gotta serve them!" Yeri put her coat down and grabbed a tray. Juhee laughed lightly at her friend's fangirling side. "Okay, okay. Calm down,"

Juhee also grabbed a tray and started placing the orders on it. She and Yeri walked towards the table while Yeri was trying her best to calm down.

"Here are your orders," Juhee said and gave them each their drinks and food. She had memorized who ordered what.

"Wow, this looks really good, Juhee," Mark commented. After hearing that comment, Yeri looked at Juhee with a "he-knows-your-name!?" expression. Juhee rolled her eyes and ignored her friend.

"Thanks. My sister baked the cookies," Juhee said. She decided to do her friend a favor. "And this is my friend Yeri, say hi," Yeri's eyes widened. Juhee smiled.