Chapter 4-complicated

Eunji's P.O.V

"EUNJI?! REALLY?!"Suho exclaimed.

"Baekhyun...bring the things into our dorm-"Suho ordered as Baek nodded and walked all the way to their dorm.

Suho grabbed me and dragged me all over to an empty street.He pushed me into the wall.

"THE HELL,Eunji?!"he yelled.

" I onced confessed my feelings to you,but you picked a bast*rd over me!"He looked at me in directly into the eyes,his fierce glaring eyes.

"Oppa~exactly! Yup! and it was a mistake...I love you oppa...And I know that you still have feelings for me oppa..."

Then Suho gave me a glare and went off...

In a sudden,somewhat like a spear stabbed my heart

If only you knew what's the real deal oppa~

FLASHBACK

"Eunji,I have something to tell you...hope to see you here in the school garden.
Xoxo^^" Suho texted me.

I went at the girls locker room to get the necklace I'm going to give to Suho.

Suddenly,Myungsoo went inside the locker room with his 5-member gang.

"Why are you here?"I asked as he went closer while I stepped back and finally hit the wall.He lifted up my chin with his index finger.

"I have been watching you Eunji,And Yeah! I am inlove with you--"he whispered very close to my ear which made my spine shiver.But seems like,he's not finished.
"But...how can we be together if you and that fvcking Suho...*sigh*"He planted a small kiss in my ear.

"Be mine or else..."Before he could finish,all of his gang circled us.
I'm really afraid right now.

"No way!~else what?!"I acted bravely.

"I'll have Suho get his award--"
I knew what he meant.A week ago,he and his gang bullied this other group, The other group went in the hospital and remained there for a while.

"And..."he continued,"I'll have your family murdered while you give me pleasure."He smirked.

"Why do you have to do this,Myungsoo?"A tear fell from my eye then Myungsoo wiped it with his thumb then kissed me fully in the lips.

I ran away leaving them there,smirking.

I wiped my tears and went in the school garden.

As I strolled the garden while finding Suho,Someone covered my eye.

"Ya!"I yelled. 'Someone' uncovered my eyes .And that someone was Suho!

"Your eyes...why are they wet?  Did you cry? "He asked, I shook my head no.

"Well then...ahm Eunji~"Suho said holding my hands as he looked at me in straight in the eyes sincerely. "Saranghae"he said then hugged me.
I hug him back .

"Well well...lookie lookie here~"
Fvck ! Myungsoo...

"Myungsoo,go away .You don't have any business here. "Suho said as he hid me behind.

"Wow! Who are you to say that,girl stealer?! "Myungsoo said as he went nearer but Suho glared at him making him step back .

"Girl stealer?! Which girl did I stole from you, huh? "Suho looked confused.

"Hahha ! EUNJI! "He yelled making me jerk. "Come to daddy~"
He smirked, I slowly went to him but Suho held me by my wrist.

"Eunji?! Really?!"I nodded and walked going to Myungsoo.I faced down.

"You see, Me and darling Eunji are a couple now. Ppali Naga! (Get out quickly! )"Myungsoo said as he put his arms in my waist.

"I can't believe I fell in love with you Eunji! And. ..replacing me with a bast*rd"Suho yelled as he held back his tears.

Then a flash of picture of me KISSING MYUNGSOO?!

That happened a while ago and there are already pics?!

"Eunji, Is this true? "Suho asked not taking his eyes off the picture he was holding.

"NE..."I answered then he ran away.

Myungsoo and his gang clapped and cheered.

Suho...I'm sorry...

END OF FLASHBACK

After a week,Myungsoo and his gang got expelled and I was really happy.

I went to Suho's house but his maid said that he came to China, But that didn't stop me!

I rented a private plane and went to China but unfortunately the maid misinformed me, Suho actually went into a CHINA town festival there in KOREA.I can‘t go back to  Korea now.

I want to forget him! I tried an experiment:Forgetting/Moving on Suho.

But unfotunately,after 5months in China,NO EFFECT!

I went back to Korea,And now~

This happens...

=÷=÷=÷=÷÷×÷×÷÷÷×÷×÷×÷

huhu! I'm sorry for not updating.

I really feel sorry for Eunji.

Short update,SORRY!!!