Sixteen

Work was stressful, I was the only waitress working tonight and I tried calling Syd so she can come in and help but she didn't answer. It was of course busy the one day I was by myself, I was getting good tips though which was good.

° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 After work.. ° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂

I got off around 6, and I started walking home and counting my tips. I made 70 dollars in tips, which was going towards helping my mom with the bills. I heard Jack skateboard and he came from behind me. I got a text message from Timotheé and he sent me a picture, and it was of course of me:

 I got a text message from Timotheé and he sent me a picture, and it was of course of me:

Jack "You worked late today?"
Vee "Yeah I was by myself."
Jack "What about Syd?"
Vee "She didn't answer."
Jack "You should've called me."
Vee "You don't work there."
Jack "I could, I could be a waiter."
Vee "You would probably be in the back though, helping with dishes and food."
Jack "O never mind."

I grabbed my keys out of my purse and unlocked the door, Jack was in my room and I was gonna take a shower. I grabbed my clothes and a towel and went to the bathroom. I took off my makeup and took my hair down, I placed my jewelry on the sink and got in.

After I got out the shower, I cleaned my room and washed some clothes. I cleaned up downstairs and warmed up some of Tommy's leftovers. I called Timotheé to see if he would answer and he did! We talked for awhile and then he asked to come over, I of course couldn't say no. I washed the dishes and then went upstairs to change, I honestly didn't wanna change but I feel like I had to.

I was laying in bed and I heard the door open.

Timotheé "It's me."
Vee "Great."
Timotheé "What's wrong?"
Vee "I don't feel good?"
Timotheé "Corona?"
Vee "No, period."
Timotheé "Even worse huh?"
Vee "I guess."
Timotheé "What can I do to make you feel better?"
Vee "Coffee cake."
Timotheé "Let me look for some."
Vee "I know a place!"
Timotheé "Let's go."

I put on some shoes and grabbed my purse and keys. I walked outside and then locked the door.

Jack "Where you guys going?"
Vee "Going to get coffee cake! Want anything?"
Jack "Mmm nah."

We started walking and of course we started talking, he put his arm around my neck like always. We arrived at the shop and I put my mask on and went inside. I ordered some coffee cake and a water, I was about to pay but then Timotheé gave the girl his card.

Vee "I was gonna pay."
Timotheé "No you weren't."
Vee "Why?"
Timotheé "Because when your with me, you don't pay for anything."

I grabbed my coffee cake and water and we started walking back home.

Vee "You know I have money right? I could've bought it."
Timotheé "I don't care, plus it was something small, I didn't mind."
Vee "Thank you."
Timotheé "Of course."
Vee "How was your day?"
Timotheé "It was ok, when I went to school I had to work with middle scholars and they completely ruined the set, so we had to start all over."
Vee "You should've punched them."
Timotheé "Punch middle scholars? And what? Go to jail."
Vee "You only live once."
Timotheé "Maybe Ill have you come and punch them for me."
Vee "Actaully let Syd do that, she scares children.
But why are you helping them with a their show?"
Timotheé "I'm kinda the director for it, and it's been a mess."
Vee "Whats it about?"
Timotheé "It's little red riding hood."
Vee "Oh."
Timotheé "Yeah but since they destroyed set, we had to take an extra hour or two to rebuild it."
Vee "Should've just punched them."

He laughed and he brought me closer to him, I ate some coffee cake and it was so good. The container kept it nice and warm and it was so fresh, I could've ate the entire cake if I wanted too. We arrived at my house and I unlocked the door, I put my purse up and we went to my room.

Timotheé "You work tomorrow huh?"
Vee "Yeah."
Timotheé "Should I leave?"
Vee "No I don't usually go to bed till 9."
Timotheé "Okay."
Vee "What do you wanna do?"
Timotheé "Fuck you."
Vee "What?"
Timotheé "What?"
Vee "What did you say?"
Timotheé "Nothing..."

I grabbed my pillow and hit him with it, I laughed and laid down. He laid his head on my stomach and I played with his hair. I was scrolling through Instagram and then I decided to post the picture Timotheé took of me the other day.

Timotheé "You posted it?"
Vee "You saw it that fast?"
Timotheé "No...."
Vee "You have my notifications on?"
Timotheé "No..."
Vee "Your cute for that."
Timotheé "Thank you. Your cute too."

I smiled and grabbed my laptop and opened it, I put on Netflix and he laid down next to me. He looked at me and kissed me, and then we laughed. He pulled me closer to him so I could cuddle with him, his actions were cute. It was nice and cold outside and a breeze would come in every once in awhile and it felt good. I loved how he was here and that we are cuddling, it felt good and I could feel his breathing on my neck.

° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 Couple hours later.. ° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂

We were still cuddling but he had fallen asleep and it was about 9, I decided to just let him sleep here. I didn't want him to leave, I took off some of the jewelry and put it on my dresser...