Stalker Jack

(This is gonna be Jack's POV, a.k.a Holy's yandere boyfriend)

After meeting Holy for about 3 months, I can't stop thinking about her!! Her looks, her hair, her eyes, her body, her personality!! Everyhting is so perfect!!! Oh god how much I want to touch her but I can't!! I'll put my filthy hands on her pure body, shes to pure to be touched by a flighty low life like me!! She was the first girl who never saw me as a creep. She even smiled at me!! No one ever smiled at me!!! Is this love?! Is this finally coming true to me?!  Oh my dear Holy~ I love you so so much. She could do no wrong and hell if she wants me to, I'll be on my knees for her~ she ever wanted to kill me. I'll make sure that all of the evidence will be on my brother instead of her!! I'll even kill myself if that makes her happy!! She could slit my throat and on my last breath I'll say sorry to her for spilling my disgusting blood on her beautiful body!~  we are meant to be! We are soulmates!

I live for her!

I love for her!

I'll die for her!

I'll KILL FOR HER!

She's my everything!

Without her, I'll be dead!!

Oh my goddess~

I stole her favourite blanket and I'm watching her changed, oh god her body~ I just want to make her scream~ i want to make her beg for me to fuck her~ shes so beautiful to me, she's mine♡~

Ah shit... I'm getting turn on just by looking at her~ I should take care of that...

Maybe she won't mind if I'm taking care of it right here?~