CHAPTER 4

AUTHOR POV

"What the fuck yoongi? Can't I hugged my own bestfriend?!"Choi Yu Na said while scoffed at her boyfriend.

"The fuck baby? I told you do not curse okay? I don't like it?"Min Yoongi said while pissed out at her girlfriend.

"Noona who is she?"the coconut head behind yoongi said while looking towards Y/N.

"Eh baby you there? I'm sorry I do not notice you near there..You know her too baby?"the coconut head said while looking at Sophia..properly her boyfriend...

"Jungkook shii..Yoongi oppa..I introduce to you..this is our lost bestfriend..Y/N Kim.."Sophia said while introduce Y/N to them all...let me tell you..there were 8 heads there..too many..

"Y/N?The one you chatted last night before we fuck last night?"Jungkook said while looking at Y/N and her girlfriend...what the fuck seriously?na'ah too many PDA{•~•}euw gross..

"JEON JUNGKOOK...SERIOUSLY?!ARE YU BLIND HA?!WE'RE IN PUBLIC COCONUT HEAD!!"Sophia said while ready to hit her lovely coconut boyfriend..

"auw auw auw I'm so sorryyy my babyyy! I'm sorry pleaseee!"Jungkook said while defeated himself from getting hit from his girlfriend.

"OHMYGODNESS SOPHIA YOU GUYS ARE NOT VIRGIN ANYMORE?! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT"The wide shoulder said while ready to hit Jungkook again.

"W-w-wait hyung..I-i-I W-we..sorry"Jungkook and Sophia said at the same time and mumbles softly.

"What sorry?!HUH?! you think this is a joke?"The wide shoulder said again.

"We're sorry..Last night we both completely drunk last night after we watch a movie at cinema and this is not the first time.."The couple said while looking down and the last sentence they almost whispers.

"WHAT?!THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME?!AND YOU GUYS WERE DRUNK?!"Ohmygod this drama is so long...

"Hyung can you stob it? Its normal for couples do okay?"The box smile guys said

"How you spell it huh?"na'ah here we go again....

"S-T-O-P I-T HEY HUH!"The coconut head and wide shoulder said together and laughing loudly.

Y/N KIM POV

"Okay let's forget it..by the way hii nice to meet you,Y/N! I'm Worldwide Handsome Kim Seokjin call me jin oppa okay?..I'm eldest among them"He said while smile widely at me.

"Hi I'm Kim Namjoon..call me namjoon"The dimple guys.His dimple so cuteeee when he smile aww okay focus Y/N focus.His chiseled face catching my attention.Cute....

"Min Yoongi..Yuna boyfriend.."He said coldly..Okay that scary..he looks so pale but flawless

"Kim Taehyung but you can call me tae or Taetae "The guy box smile while pulled out his hand to shake...He looks like a model..hm

"Hiii!! I'm your hope you're my hope!! I'm J-Hope but my real name is Jung Hoseok..call me anything you like okay?"The bright boys said while smile making his lips into a heart..He looks so happy..properly the sunshine of group..

"I'm Jeon Jungkook..You already know that who I am right?"Jungkook smiles cutely making me remember a rabbit.

"You look like a bunny"I blurt out and They all laugh loudly.

"What the f-"Jungkook said but Jin oppa cut

"What Jeon Jungkook?"Jin Oppa said while give him a death glares.