(A/N and Story and Explanation)

I know I haven't written in this book since May but I just wanted to tell y'all a story that relates to something that happened to me a month after I wrote this book.

At the end of June, someone in my life that had a big impact on my life and would change my life forever passed away and it was really hard on me and my family. As I mentioned in the book we don't know what the person that next to us had been through and we live our lives without a care or something on those lines. But when my family experienced this trauma our family was separated for a week, in the time we all needed each other the most we couldn't be together. I remember it was just me and my dad alone mourning our loss, I remember people smiling, chatting, and laughing that was near us. But this brings us back to the book to that line, people were laughing and smiling this indicated that they were happy but what they didn't know the two people next to them (me and my dad) were looking away from them covering their faces not because they were annoyed but because they were crying because they weren't happy, they were hurting, and it was so much pain they couldn't hold it back.

Now I didn't tell you this story to make you feel bad or anything, I told you this story because not everyone has a perfect life, not everyone has it easy, and not everyone is happy. Those people who were laughing and smiling it's not their fault, they had every right to be happy and they deserved to be happy. But don't talk behind people's backs because they act odd or hold something against someone because they aren't smiling you don't know what they been through.

Have a great day/night, goodbye.