2 8

17-year-old Naruto was sitting in his room studying for his upcoming test while drinking his fourth cup of coffee of the day. But was he actually studying?

Of course not. He was thinking about a particularly sexy ravenette with who Naruto had his first conversation in ages, just last night. Though it wasn't exactly a conversation, all he did was take his order.

But when Sasuke had grabbed his sleeve, the look on his face once he realized himself and finally let go, Naruto wanted to know so badly what he wanted to say. 

To go through such lengths, to grab the sleeve of the bastard who ghosted you in middle school because he was afraid he was catching feelings? No... It's more than that. Sasuke had told Naruto—well—uzu.rxmen, that he had a crush on Naruto Uzumaki. Sasuke had a crush on him.

And that is the reason why Naruto wasn't able to study all night.

.

.

The next day, Naruto woke up to the blaring sound of his alarm clock. He practically smashed the alarm clock and went back to sleep.

He was definitely not a morning person.

After a few minutes, he did eventually get up, since he did have to go to school. Heading over to the washroom, after a solid 10 minutes he finished his morning routine and headed downstairs to prepare himself breakfast.

While the kettle was boiling as a cup of ramen sat before him, Naruto pulled his phone out of his pocket; a bright smile lighting up his face once he noticed that Sasuke had texted him first.

Oh, no, wait. That was the text from last night, Naruto had just been too tired to check it.

Sasuke said that he had taken both Naruto and Suigetsu off of the list. Seriously, is Sasuke really that oblivious? Hadn't Naruto been dropping enough clues? Jeez, maybe he had to take it to the next level.

uzu.rxmen: really? damn. Also, how many people are left? I kinda forgot

Naruto texted, and waited a few minutes before the kettle began to whistle. He got up and headed over, then poured that boiling water into his cup and sat patiently until he received a notification from his favorite person.

uchihx.sasuke: just scroll up. why do i have to do it for you??🗿

uzu.rxmen: lol i bet it's cuz u forgot as well

uchihx.sasuke: woah suddenly i have more motivation to press the block button than to figure out who you are 😐

uzu.rxmen: fine fine I'll do it! anything for you my beloved

uxhihx.sasuke: never say that again. like ever.

uzu.rxmen: you don't get to order me around lil boy 

uchihx.sasuke: oh

uzu.rxmen: oh? that's all? ur replies are getting kinda dry sasuke

uchihx.sasuke: well wtf am i supposed to say to someone calling me 'lil boy'? what the hell?

uzu.rxmen: idk, 'yes sir'? or 'yes master'?

uchihx.sasuke: blocked. 

uzu.rxmen: WAIT WGAT?

uchihx.sasuke: school started, bye.

uzu.rxmen: WAIT WHAST PND'T BLOCL ME
ᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉ ᶠᵃⁱˡᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵈᵉˡⁱᵛᵉʳᵉᵈ
uzu.rxmen: SAS<UKE%'?
ᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉ ᶠᵃⁱˡᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵈᵉˡⁱᵛᵉʳᵉᵈ