Part 15

3rd person's PoV:

After Sail's brother left Hyunjin, Sail sat up comfortably and breath deeply while Hyunjin was trying to collect himself after the situation, he was scared earlier obviously.

"He's not there anymore?" Sail asked

"Yep, and you can go out now. I'll be after you" Hyunjin stated.

Sail fixed her clothes before opening the car door from the left, she almost getting tripped because of her shoe was stucked but she made it carefully landing on the dirty sidewalk.

"Let me help you idiot" He caught her arms and pulled it up, she being clumsy she buried her head on Hyunjin's chest.

"What the heck" She mumbled as she pushed away herself from hyunjin

"You're still clumsy"

"You're still ugly, nothing changed"

"You're still into me, idiot" Hyunjin laughed at the girl.

She glared at Hyunjin and stepped on his foot painfully, she doesn't know what to do anymore so she ran away and went to her dorm, leaving Hyunjin in pain.

•••

She stayed on her bed awake all night, it was midnight already yet she's not sleeping at all.

Sail sat up from her bed silently to avoid her roomates to be awake, her feet led her to the terrace what is actually across to the boys' terrace too, there's a possibility that she might see Hyunjin or not.

"Still awake?" Sail heard something that was far away from her, and it was her brother Minho.

He was sipping on his coffee.

"Y-yeah, how about you?" Sail yelped.

"I'm still thinking what I've saw inside Hyunjin's car, do I have magical powers?" He chuckled.

"I-It was actually me! Don't hurt him okay" Sail shyly said it to her brother, meanwhile her brother was about to go inside but he stopped.

"Do you still perhaps..Like him?"

"What do you mean?"

"I see it in your eyes Sail, Dont be shy. It will be secret between us"

"Fine, I still like him"

She mentally slapped herself after saying those words to her brother which actually he can't even hide something for too long and then he will spread it accidentally

"Okay okay, goodnight"

"Where are you going?"

"Telling to Hyunjin! Have a nice day tomorrow my sister!" He laughed out loudly before stepping inside their living room, closing the glass door. It left Sail boiling in anger, she was about to curse loudly but she just let out deep sigh

Sail ran to her bedroom and rolled on her bed, realizing that she shouldn't do it at all.

"I'm gonna resign after this, I can't do this anymore" she whined before dozing off to sleep.

••

Sail's PoV:

I woke up at the state of reminiscing again what I've just said to my brother, I won't go out in this room either. I was fixing my clothes in the closet when I heard some voices outside, it was familiar. what are they doing here?

"

Sail!! Can you go here? Help me baking some cookies!" Chaewon shouted from outside.

If I could, I will go outside and help you but I  was hearing Hyunjin's voice and Minho's voice as well. That would embarass me once my brother say 'Do you know that Sail likes someone? He is at allbeside me!' and then still managed to laugh.

"Wait!" I yelled before hanging my head low, opening the door and avoiding everyone's eye contact just to go to the kitchen.

"Why are you like that?" Chaewon chuckled.

"Ask my brother, you will know the reason" I mumbled as I took the baking pan from the cupboard.

"Yah Minho oppa! What did you do to my bestfriend?" She called my brother with her threatening voice, and he turned his head asking by tilting his head at us.

"She just told me her crush" He whisper-yelled.

Yes we were baking but Chaewon left me just to know who's my crush, this girl jeez.

I put the baking sheet on the pan, putting the dough that she made earlier when she continuously calling my name lately. I entered it into the pre-heated baking oven handling by my protected hands, closing it afterwards my sweat kept dropping down to my face.

I turned my head at them as I saw them gossiping something suspiciously, with my sweating forehead I took my towel and patted my face carefully.

"Oh, him again? Is that the boy named Myungho? Not Hyunjin?" My eyes shot open when I heard them.

THIS BOY ALWAYS SPREAD SOMETHING THAT IS ALWAYS WRONG?!

I ran to them and pulled my brother to the balcony, he was still giggling at like a child that loves to annoy their moms or their sisters

"Are you out of your mind?" I furrowed my brows and asked him

"I'm not! I know that you like Hyunjin duh~"

"What are you talking about?-" I pulled his collar as I covered his non-stop spreading mouth.

"She l-likes someone?" The glass door opened and it was Hyunjin eavesdropping, DID HE HEAR THAT

"YES!"

"NO!"

Hyunjin looked at us weirdly with his judging look, not for too long he gave up and..he said to me..

"You like me? I heard that, your brother didn't closed the door completely so we heard it all." He smiled at me.

The two of you made an eye contact, but I broke it by glaring back at my brother. He was about to go inside the living room, yet I pulled him back and pinched his ears.

"I'm gonna break your bones later brother!" I left them as I pushed the glass door to the right and ran to my bedroom, I was too shy to make it infront of them.

Dude I don't have a face to show to them! Did I just confessed because of my brother being himself earlier?!

"I think, I will use someone here..."

+++

I'm still working on this, bear with me...