the morning

I woke up with a hungover from last night that I do not remember so well and who took me home?However, I don't even remember me going home or
where my friends are at?
———————————————————————————
I'm wearing a big black t-shift that I don't remember wearing it to bed last night plus who's hotel is this because I don't remember buying a hotel and I would never buy a hotel when I'm that drunk.
Another then that I go through my phone texting any friends " if I went home with you" but there not responding quick and I'm worrying if someone kidnapped me when I was drunk.
(oh wait i remember who the bell will kidnap me while being this drunk because for fact I wouldn't)

One minute later, I see a boy wearing black jeans, a nice coco-cola hoodie and white air force shoes
(man good style) wavy hair with those dreamy chocolate eyes!! Wait JACK ??!
well good I didn't get kidnap but why did Jack took me instead of my friends?
...............................
So  jack was the one that took me home last night but why? Why would he take me to his hotel, well maybe because he doesn't know where I live but why my friends didn't take me home?
that moment when he speaks...
Jack- hey good morning sunshine (laughs)
so while you were asleep, I brought you some coffee and blueberry muffins. Hope you don't mind?
Ella(me) - of course not! Thank you though but how in the world did I end up at your place? Wait did me and you!! you know? (scared)
Jack- no problem but no ! I'm not one of those dudes that does that.
Ella(me)- oh cool
Jack- yea but let's dig into this blueberry muffin but what do you want to watch on the tv?
Ella(me)- haha it doesn't matter!
———————————————————————————So me and Jack been binge watching "Friends" and finished two seasons of it while finishing our muffins and ordering FrenchFries and a chocolate shake because jack didn't believe me that FrenchFries and shake are good together.

Jack-OMG THIS IS GOOD
Ella (me)- see I told you!!
Jack- yea yea (laughs and starts eating more fries with the shake)
Ella (me)- (laughs) hey save me some
*the moment of us when we are eating and trying to get the most fries but suddenly we instantly touched hands while getting that damn single French fries and we looked up.

"I never really looked up-close on a boys eyes before but his eyes are soo dreamy of a chocolate fountain and really glossy of beautifulness"
when he gets a call and we separate from each other..
**phone rings***
Jack-sorry I gotta take this but you can have the last fries!!
Ella(me)- sure but I won (laughs)
Jack- sure you did (giggles and exit to the restroom of the hotel room)

I started to go thru my phone and looking at my media of instagram and twitter and started scrolling thru my photos and immediately regarding to see the drunk photos but one picture caught my eyes!!!
The picture was me and jack and we're taking a selfie but the look of us reminds me that I probably had 10 shots of 'I don't even know' and jack probably had 5 shots of 'maybe tequila' but it's a nice picture.
I started looking down at more drunk photos and i saw a group picture of all of us with me and my girls and the boys!! "awhhh too cute, imma have to post this one on the gram but what's their instagram because of course I have to tag them all even jack" .
———————————————————————————
couple of hours later jacks still on the phone but the tone is voice sounds frustrated and mad at the same time that I suddenly feel like I should go and get change because I definitely smell like a alcoholic!
*I get my stuff and leave my phone number and address on the night stand for Jack to call me to get his clothes at my place and I was about to walk out of the door but Jack catches my hand and tells me to wait for a sec because he wants to tell me something so I wait for him to get off the phone*
Jack- on the phone "okay I will see you on Monday with her but this is dumb if you think I have to take her on tour with me" hangs up..
Ella(me) thinking to myself
"wait does he have a girlfriend or not because the sound on the call sounds like he does"
Jack- okay so where were we at?
Ella(me)- um when I beat you at FrenchFries (laughs) but really I was going to leave and get fresh up from not smelling like a alcoholic!
Jack- haha I made you win but you smell good tho
not even alcohol!!
Ella(me)- awhh how sweet but I really need to check up at my place.
Jack- okay sure but what's your number?
Ella(me)- it's on the night stand but see you soon jack.
Jack- see you soon Ella but date tomorrow night round 7pm? 
Ella(me)- sounds like a deal for me being a winner at the  FrenchFries contest!! (laughs)
Jack- haha no but I'm serious date with me tomorrow and we can get to know each other more?
Ella(me)- and I'm serious too but I will definitely like that and my address is on the paper so that's the place you can pick me up at.
Jack- for sure we'll see you tomorrow Ella
Ella(me)- see you tomorrow Jack
———————————————————————————
I entered my apartment and instantly washed off and got into comfy sweatpants and a "WDW" sweatshirt.
I started doing some homework assignments and ended up listening to on my Spotify some WDW music because why not, it's a jam of a twist with cool / chill.
......................................................
after some assignments I finished, I ended up posting the group pic of me and the girls including jack and his buddies even tho I didn't even know what's their instagrams are!! it's a cute pic that I like and just a casual bar where I met some cool guys with my besties.
When I was looking through that cute group picture, I keep staring at jack and thinking how cute he is but notice he probably has a girlfriend? but why would he ask me out? maybe I should tell him if he does? and if he does then I can't be his lil side anything!!
but what if that's creepy on the first date to ask because basically we're not even dating and he can date whoever he wants but what if .....
*errr arrr ahhhh I don't know what to do*
......................................................................................

Here's a pic with me and jack :))