Chapter 2

Chapter 2: The Rules of Hell

    It's been 3 days since he awakened from his 'slumber'. The confusions and surprises keep piling up. Thankfully, this version of Holy Grail decided to at least lessen his confusion by explaining its circumstances.

One from the possibilities where the events are too dangerous for mankind. Alaya has used her counter guardians and the counterforce to destroy that possibility. Despite being broken, the grail survives and somehow gained sentience. But it wasn't allowed to be welcomed on those other timelines. It decided to leave to find a suitable and perfect new world for itself. The holy grail then encounters him. Granted his wish and arrived at the world of solo leveling.

The Holy Grail didn't explain clearly how they encountered the third presence but they are currently trapped within one of the dimensions. They were trapped in this dimension since the gates have started appearing. Within those 5 years, the holy grail decided to claim the blank and dull dimension for itself and turn it into a temporary habitat for itself.

A blank and dull dimension has now turned into something that can be appreciated. The Garden of Avalon was one of the things that it spend its energy upon the 5 years. But it wasn't just that the garden of Avalon that the Holy Grail has made within those 5 years, The holy grail have made the whole island of Avalon. After the garden of Avalon, there was a grassland, a forest, and some mountains in the distance. There were also streams and rivers within that forest. And he notice that there was also the presence of insects during his travels on the Imitation of Avalon.

It was truly fascinating. But the grail said that it has spent half of the energy that it has recovered while watching the war that happened in this world. When the grail mentioned a war, it didn't dare to question what war since he has already an idea of what war is the grail talking about. He was somehow impressed that the grail has arrived in this world at that time. It must be certainly feeling old with all of the travels and drifting that it has done.

Through, there was one thing that he wasn't impressed with when it comes to the grail's decision.

Red eyes, white hair, and a bit similar attire to a character – or a person who exists in another world. He was also wearing a strange hat crown on his head as he stared within one of the streams. Unimpressed red eyes were gazing back at him.

" Grail, why do I look like a gender-bend version of Justeaze? "

He nonchalantly picked up at one of the now long and white-colored locks of his hair.

{ Are you not satisfied that I have made your new body look like the great benefactor? }

Even it was asking with its usual monotone voice, his instinct was telling him that if he answered wrong, he would suffer the consequences. The sentient grail has somehow great respect for Justeaze.

It was treating her like she was its mother. Sighing, he decided to leave that matter for now. And probably think of his more important circumstances.

Since he has seen his status, he has been contemplating his situation.

{ Why it is that you are having an existential crisis? You, humans, are too complicated. But you aren't a human anymore. Right? }

He found out that he doesn't need to eat or sleep anymore. There were no more physical inconveniences for him. Truly, it was a convenient thing. But, he wasn't used to this situation. it was bothering him.

Other than that...

[ “Main Quest 1”: Create a Dungeon

- The Dungeon Building System is glad that you have awakened from your deep slumber Dungeon Master! It's been 5 years since this Earth has been occupied by gates and dungeons from the chaotic world. It's been 5 years and people wondered what is that rainbow light from the sky but soon they have forgotten. Now that you are awake from your slumber, please build your very first dungeon! Your faithful system is looking forward to amusement.