The beginning

(A/N Just wanna say hi to the people reading, (hi) My names Ally, me and my friend Jack just starting typing random stuff and it turned into some weird fandom story... oh well... ENJOY!)

(Allys POV I think it started out weird)

I looked around the labyrinth I was in. It had different settings, every hour if would change from really hot, to cold, to windy, and if you stayed for a day, you would get a fiery tornado.I had contacted someone who wanted to be rescued from hate world, because that's what I did. I smuggled people over because they deserved a better life.

I went

Left,

Right,

Left,

Left,

Right,

by now I had memorized the way to get through the labyrinth separating hate world and fan world. I occasionally made the mistake of gliding my hands along the sandy, cracked, rock surface of the wall. If I ever did that, almost immediately, snake would spring out of the walls, causing me to scream internally, I wasn't really that much of a external screamer, it was kind o f something I was born with.

I walked through the maze, keeping my head down, looking at the dirt and moss covered ground as it slowly turned to red stone, indicating I was getting closer to my destination.

I finally got to the entrance of hate world, but because I was smarter then just walking in, I jumped up, slapping a piece of wall where they had put their microscopic camera.

I walked into the familiar space, a small corridor with blood red steps leading down to hate world. I stood there for a few minutes, occasionally checking my ePhone to see what time it was. Finally, after playing what seemed like 17 hours of PappyBird, Jack came running up the stairs.

I sighed happily to myself yet another person saved. I turned to Jack, who have a menacing look in his eye. I looked at him questionably before being pulled straight down into pitch black darkness.

"Oh young Ally..." He said, grinning evilly. I stared at him for a second, how did he know my name??? I hadn't told him! "I have already been to fan world... The happiness... sickens me..." he said, pulling a disgusted face.

Suddenly, a pitch black hole appeared right next to us, Jack looked at me as if he was satan himself, gripping my hand tight enough so that I couldn't run, and jumped into he middle of the hole.

After what seems like ages, we fell down into a place that blatantly resembled the world of the devil to me.

"Wh-Why Jack! I'm trying to help you!" I looked around. This was the place I had studied in school...

Hate world.

People from fan world weren't allowed down here, and people down here weren't allowed up there, but like me, there where smugglers who wanted to give the people of hate world a better life.

"Yes Ally, we are in the land of hate world. There are different sections. As of now you are in the Percy Jackson section- which is not my favorite. The next section will be particularly brutal for you- the Doctor Who fandom." Jack said. Percy Jackson lunges towards me, tackling me to the ground.

(A/N SOOOO YEAAAAHHHH Jack POV and is writing in the next chapter, hope you in joyed! Just a bit? maybe? no? ok... *awkwardly walks off*)