Once Upon A Plane

Shane greyson a hot mega star who thinks the world revolves around him, all that his mind would be able to think is : "who wouldn't want this?", you can't blame him though, I mean he got the looks, the money, millions of girls screaming for him , life couldn't get any better.

But what happens when he gets hit back to reality just by trying to get to know an anonymous girl?

 _______________________________________________________

 Turning my head to miss beats, knowing that she would be sitting again not bothering to look at me and continuing the 'Don't talk to me, I'm listening to music plan'.

Which darling is about to be ruined.

"I AM IN MISERYYY" I started singing Maroon 5 song with an audible voice for people around me to hear, only now starting my own version of the song.

"Cause I have a fine girl next to me, OH YEAH!".

And as I expected, passengers were now turning their heads looking at me, some from the scene before were fully annoyed now, probably parents and elders, I noticed some fans because there some teenage girls were looking at me admiringly.

"why won't she talk to me".

I turned my head facing her wide brown, more like hazel eyes and her slightly opened mouth, gaining the exact expression I was looking for, I could see her cheeks begin to blush as she notices the people around her looking at her with too many expressions that are hard to explain.

I shot her a smirk letting her know there is more to come.

"She keeps her beats on and its pissing me, Oh yea!".

I continued to sing with the biggest smirk on my face and I tried hard not to laugh at the look of horror and embarrassment that was plastered on her face, It was really amusing.

"Shhhhh, what the hell do you think you are doing?" she hissed at me with a low arritated tone.

"oh I don't even know her name, she won't tell her name".

"stop that". she threatened with merdurious looks .

oh if looks could kill.

"Make me" I challenged her.

"ohhh-ohh-ohhh ye-".

I couldn't even finish my "yeah" before she put her hand on my mouth stopping me from any further attempts of singing, Even though the look on her face felt like she would've liked to stop my breathing instead.

___________________________________________

Trailer on the side!

external Link on the side as well! :)