CHAPTER 8

Your P.O.V.

"This is where you'll be staying." You led Sock to your room. "And this is your bed." you pat down on it. Sock smiled. "Thanks, (YN)." He seemed a bit better now. "No problem, Sock."

You realized you were going to have to get Sock's basic stuff from his house, since you refused to let him go back just yet. But for now...

"Hey, Sock?" he blinked at you. "I know you don't have any stuff here, but I don't think it's a good idea for you to sleep in that." You gestured to his dirty thin-layered clothes. "We have some spare PJs you could use if you want. They're actually from Julie's brother, Oliver. He left them here last time he visited. I don't think he'd mind if you wore them."

Sock smiled. "You sure?" Julie poked her head through the door "Oh, he outgrew them, already. But they may not quite fit you." She said, tossing them at Sock. He couldn't catch them, and they fell on the floor.

You picked them up, and handed them over to Sock. "The bathroom is across the hall." You instructed. "Okay. I'll be right back." Sock turned to Julie "Thanks." Julie smiled.

Sock went to get himself changed. While he did, you put on your own (FC) PJs as well. When he came back in, you couldn't hold your laughter. Oliver's PJs were too big for him. His arms were completely covered by the sleeves, and he was trying not to trip over the pants.

Julie burst out laughing as well. "Looking hot, Nap." Sock blushed. You stared a bit at him. He sure as Hell didn't look hot,  but he did look cute. You felt a slight smile tug at the corner of your mouth.

Sock yawned. "I think it's time we all get some sleep, guys." You said. Sock nodded sleepily and got into his bed.

Julie walked off towards her room. "No funny business, you two!" She called back. You blushed. "Julie!" You just heard her laugh and shut her door.

You sighed, shaking your head. Sock was already closing his eyes, drifting to sleep. You chuckled. "Good night, Sock."

"Mhmn night, (YN)." he mumbled, and shortly after you heard his breaths get steady.

You smiled to yourself, and fell asleep as well.

~~~~•~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~

My WiFi is being all like: YOU SHALL NOT POST!!!

Stupid thunderstorms...

I wrote this on the weekend 'cause I've got tests coming up.

Also, on a less important note, would anyone join a Welcome to Hell MAP/MEP? Just wondering...