Two

Jimin is currently walking down the hallway while
looking down at the white floor tiles. Suddenly he bumps into a slim persons back. "I'm so sorry!" Jimin says while he bows down to be respectful. Then the person turns around to look at Jimin who is starting to walk away. "Hey!" The person who Jimin bumped into a few seconds ago says then he goes to Jimin. "It's okay and my name is Kim Seokjin but call me Jin for short." Jin says while smiling. Jimin look at Jin "oh ok Jin. Well my names Park Jimin, you can also call me Jimin" Jimin smiles. Then Jin says "where are you heading to?". " I'm heading to the cafeteria for lunch but I'm new and I don't know where the cafeteria is.." Jimin pouts. "I'm heading there too! come follow me!" Jin smiles and pulls Jimin into the busy and loud cafeteria. "Here's the cafeteria, let's go get food!!" Jin says. "Okay!" Jimin giggles and follows Jin to get food*

*After they get food and sit down*

"I was wondering if you would like to come to my house with me and my friends after school?" Jin says while eating. "Hmph..sure!" Jimin smiles.

*The bell rings meaning that lunch is over so they both head back to the same last class they have*

They enter and both of them sit next to each other. Once everyone enters the class they begun to learn.

**Time Skip To After School**

Jimin and Jin walk to Jin's home while talking about how school was and what they are planning to do for the weekend. "Oo! Should we have a sleepover on the weekend?" Jin asks. "Sure! I'll bring the snacks!" Jimin smiles. They both arrive at Jin's place.

*They get in and Jimin settles his backpack onto the soft grey couch with pastel color pillows*

"My friends should be arriving in about 10 minutes" Jin says and sits down on the couch then he turns on the television. "Oh okay!" Jimin says and sits down. "Let's watch a movie meanwhile!" Jin puts on a movie then gets comfortable he then starts paying attention to the movie Jimin also does the same.

*15 minutes later*

Jin flinches softly when he hears the doorbell ring,"I'll go open." He said and gets up then goes towards the door. "Oh hello!!" Jin greets his friends with a smile. They all say hi and come in they go into the living room, soon Jimin recognizes a familiar person from out of Jin's friends. 'that boy named "Taehyung" Which Jimin sat next to' "Jimin? Jimin?" Jin waves a hand in front of Jimin's face. "Oh sorry I was thinking of something.." Jimin says and chuckles nervously. "Yeah well here's my friends!" Jin's says. They all say hello to Jimin. "Hello I'm Jung Hoseok! I'm your hope you're my hope I'm Jhope!' Hoseok says while smiling. "Hey I'm Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook shows Jimin his adorable bunny smile. "Hello my names Min Yoongi, call me Suga for short." Yoongi says. "Hello! I'm Kim Namjoon and I have an IQ of 148!" Namjoon says while grinning. "Hey I'm Kim Taehyung" Taehyung says. "Yeah I know.." Jimin giggles.
"You guys know each other?" Jin asks them both then sits down. "Well no but I sit next to him in my first class.." Jimin explains. The rest say "ohh". "What do you guys on planing to do this weekend?" Hoseok asks. "Me and Jimin where thinking of all of us to have a sleepover throughout the weekend?" Jin answers with a warm smile. "That's a great idea! What do you guys think?" Hoseok asks the rest. They all agree. "Okay we are decided! See ya guys at the sleepover." Jin says and gets up leading them to the door. "Bye!" They all say and leave, leaving Jin and Jimin alone in the house. "Jimine! did you see Taehyung's eyes throughout the time?! He looks so interested in you." Jin says in a teasingly voice while sitting next to Jimin. "Eh.." Jimin replies. "You two look cute together like, Taehyung's dominate and your more submissive right Jiminie?" Jin explains. "w-well yeahh..b-" Jimin wasn't able to finish his statement. "Great!" Jin claps his hands and takes Jimin's phone.

"What are you doing?!!" Jimin tries to get his phone back. "Don't worry..Here ya go,now go on and text your husband,well future husband!" Jin gives jimin's phone back. "I- why did you add him to my contact list?" Jimin says while glaring at Jin. "So you guys can get to know each other and talk then maybe even date!" Jin smiles while thinking about it. "Uh yeah..well I'll be going now! See ya tomorrow for the sleepover." Jimin gets his backpack and gets up. "Aw.. Finee okay bai!" They hug each other then Jimin leaves.

**Time skip when Jimin arrives to his own house**

Jimin yawns while undressing himself to get in the warm shower. Then gets in, "finally a warm nice shower.."

*25 Minutes later..*

Jimin gets out of the shower and drys himself then his pink fluffy hair after he changes into this

;)

Jimin walks over to his king sized bed with light pastel purple silk pillows. First he turns the lights off and lays down, he closes his eyes then after a while Jimin is in a deep sleep.

Word Count: 932

Pictures: I get them from Pinterest..

Merry Christmas ☃

Sorry for the slow updates I'm kinda busy with family. I hope you guys understand have a great day/night