Got a hidden talent that shone.....

*Friends request*
*You're welcome 💞💞*

'Surprisingly...... Brandon's gang left me to a while. Just a good luck....U feel me?

Actually, it has been weeks I school an we got like 5 weeks to end the term. Hope it goes well......'
I finished writing on my little sticky note pad diary. I stuffed it in my bag an got up. I was in the library so I left. 'What to do....? Kenzie an Maria are a party out of the city,  Brandon is at a game,  I have no idea where Evan is.....'

I continued talking to myself until I got to a corner of the school. There was a room with its lights on. I got so curious that I could not stop myself from holding the handle, pushing it and walking in. 'Shane....This is a bad idea....' My senses said but I ignored it.

The light was a bit bright so I had to adjust by shutting my eyes before opening them. When I opened them, I was in a whole other world. It was a music room. I started to walk in the room, touching the music instruments and memories flooding back in my mind.

"Daddy......Can we sing? Pretty please?" I asked my dad holding my hands as if in a prayer.
Daddy let out a slight laugh and stood up. He left the room and came back with his guitar. "Yay!!! Let's sing Unity!!" I exclaimed and started jumping up and down. "Sure honey. Come here," daddy said and I ran to his arms and he sat me on a chair next to him.
We sang till late and mommy would join us......

Reality
I was holding on to a guitar when I came back to reality. I clenched it to my chest as tears started to prick my eyes. I then suddenly remembered a song we would sing daily....'Silver Lining'

I stood as if in a concert and held on to the guitar.....I started singing the chorus

But I'll keep on reaching up.....
Cause I know...that I'm strong enough...
I'm gonna get that silver lining....
It's mine as long but I will find it.....
It's miles from here but I'll find it I'll find it.....

On the ocean there's a lighthouse....
Shining the light against the waters....
Running the life a little longer....
I want it like that....I want it like that...

High like the horizon.....
Laughing till I'm crying .....
Better just by trying......
I want it like that....I want it like that....I want it like that....

There's a fire burning up inside her....
Thought I ought to think of a way to put out the flame...
In the waters... Treat you like a daughter the one in the same.....*2

I was about to continue when I heard clapping from the door. In came Evan and the music teacher. "Um...Were you stalking me Evan?" I asked as I placed the guitar down.

"Maybe...," he said shrugging and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I know for a fact that my face was red so I changed the subject....

" Why were you stalking me?" I asked but this time a bit firmly. "I wanted to talk to you and maybe spend time with you but I ended up stalking you. Which is a good thing since I just discovered a whole new world of you," he said and smiled.

"Guess we got a new singer....," the music teacher said. I got signed in by a lot of persuasion from Evan.

' I'll also be in the band before the school ball in 3 weeks....Wish me luck'

Author's note
Hey guys....It's been long and I shifted to this account. I apparently can't get to the other one. Hope U understand.

Plus.....
Who else is in the school band?

How come Evan followed Shane?

Guess U have to find out in the next chapter. Bye guys

Merry Christmas!!!!!🎄🎄