...Interruptigs the moment...

Atsushi POV:
This felling... what is it? Ba dumb~Ba dumb. I don't know why to do now. As I was thinking about it and thinking what have I done Aku tops me AGAIN. Why am I the bottoms now? But, I not resist. He continued kissing me, and as it was about to get good...
Knock Knock
We herd a knock
"Haaaaay Atsushiiiii-kun~!Are you home?" As I heard the knock and Dazai-sans voice, I eminently jumped off the couch and telling Akutagawa to do wait in my room since I did not want Dazai-San to know that he is in my house.
"C-coming" I yelled as running to open the door. As I opened the door I see Dazai-San standing there smiling at me and holding a wight bag with something.
"Hay Atsushi!" He smirked, for some reason I have a bad feeling about this, "This is for you from Kyoka-chan, she trade backing cookies for everyone, she told me to give this to you" he said as handing me the bag.
"Oh really? Thank you then" I said as taking the bag and nervously smiling.
"No problem, I'm off then. Don't want to interrupt you two" he said turning around and waving me good bye.
"What!?" I couldn't say anything else. Well this IS Dazai-San after all.
I closed the door and started to walk to the living room. When all of the sudden I feel this terrible aura out of my room that is filed with rage. I came up to my room and slowly opened the door.
"Hay... Akutagawa" I said quietly praying for my life once again( more like for my a$$)
"What did Dazai-San said?" He questioned me in a really dark tone.
"He brought cookies that Kyoka-Chan made" I answered hoping that he would calm down.
"Kyoka?" His tompne got worse, I don't know if he is mad that we got interrupted of because he is jealous.
"She made them for everyone, so maybe we can give it a try? How about that?" I asked hoping that he would't get madder.
"Okay whatever" he got up and walked to the small table and sat down. I sat down across him and took out the cookie that were still warm.
"These are good don't you think?" I asked
"Don't talk when you are eating" he said taking a bite "They aren't that bad, I guess"
"Just admit that you like it" I smiled. He looked a little mad, but he was blushing more. It was cute.
.
3 months later ( my baby's are all grown up 🥺🥺)
.
Me Akutagawa started to hand out a lot, sometimes I even got in trouble, Kunikida-San didn't really like the fact that I was spending so much time with Aku. He thought aku would treat me bad and abuse me, but that never happen. Dazai San found more excuses to slack off. He was saying something like "I need to be there to help my son, he is to young for this. Blah blah blah" I'm not even your son. Chile out. Akutagawa spend a lot of night at my house, which was hard for Kyouka to except. She thought that he would kill me or something in my sleep, but he did not even try that. The only thing I got from him was a bunch of hicheys. I was really hard to hide them. And of course I got exposed, but the only person I wish never saw me and Akutagawa to get her was his ' manager'  Higuchi. She was totally in love with him, she followed him every where no matter were aku was going. At some point Aku yelled at her an told he not to fallow him when he was going home. Cause he wasn't living at his appointment, as you might of guessed he lives with me. Haguchi listen to him for the first time. But this time she didn't.
No POV
It wasa cold night around 11pm now, Akutagawa was exiting the office to go home and see his lover. I wonder why did he make this time. He thought as suddenly he herd familiar foot steps. It was Higuchi, she was running toward him and calling out him name.
" What do you need?" Akutagawa asked pissed off. God why is she so annoying.
"Akutagawa-senpai!! Wait up, would you like to walk together" She looked so happy this is my chance, no one is here so maybe we can walk together!! She thought to herself
"I don't have time, get out of my sight" he responded rudely and started to walk. God how can someone be so annoying.
Higuchis smile disappeared right away, she was supper disappointed that's she couldn't walk with Akutagawa. Wait! Maybe I can fallow him, that way I can figure out where he live so I can great him in the morning! Yes! That's wane I will do. I just have to be quite. She looked happy again. But what she didn't know is that's Akutagawa already had a lover and was going to his house right this moment.
✨✨✨
Omggggg 😱 thank you to all 215 people who actually read this ❤️ I never expected this.
I love you all 🥺🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️
I sorry for not able to update, school stuff 😒😒I will try to update more frequently, thank you all again
Word count : 903