Part 15

Katsubi pov

"Katsubi"

I heard my name being called from the one voice i so desperately both wanted to hear and not hear. I turned around and there I was Bakugou. 

It looked like he hadn't slept in days. Like me. 

He had bags under his eyes, and he was way more pale then usual. He also looked skinnier for some reason. Has he not been eating? 

He walks up to me and Izuku leaves. 

I was about to walk when katsuki pulls me close. I try to yank my arm away at max strength.

Key word: try

He overpowers me and I'm still in his grip. Except now I'm against a wall. 

"Let go of me!" I say frustration evident in my voice.

"I don't think I will" he smirked. Then he leaned in and kissed me. I left my eyes open trying to fight the want to kiss him back, the desperate need to kiss him back. He releases my hands and kisses me harder.

This was my chance. My chance to push him away and run away. Never to see him again.

So why didn't I do that.

I closed my eyes, giving into my need, wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me. I haven't felt his lips in days. I missed them so bad.

His hands travel down from my midsection to my lower back, then my waist, til he ends with a slap on my ass, and I moan in response. His big hands feel my ass,and I move my arms too. 

My arms wrap themselves as they reach his shoulder. Moving slowly, as he licks my lips asking for entrance that I provide. Once I reached his muscles I gave a squeeze, god I miss his muscles. 

He hums in my mouth and the vibrations tickle my throat, as my hands play there way down his chest and backup his shirt. 

I feel his abs, wrap my arms around his torso, and give him a big wet one, before I split away needing air. 

The only thing connecting us was our Saliva and he broke it as he pulled me in for a hug, letting his head rest on my shoulder.

"I missed you." He said.

"You broke my heart." 

"I know I did."he says sadly.

"I-I missed you too." I finally admit, to him but mostly myself.

"Bi." He calls me by my nickname.

"Hm" i hum, playing with his blond locks.

"I love you." That was all it took for my walls to break, and me to forgive him. 

Because I'm one big idiot. 

For Katsuki Bakugou.

"Yeah, I love you too." 

(You've made it to the end! I just created this story today AND FINISHED IT TODAY! I am proud of myself thank you very much. I love you all! 🧡🖤)