Part 4

Katsubi pov

The blond i met but never got his name, took me to the roof. To eat lunch with me. It seemed unbelievable. But maybe he was just in a bad mood this morning and now he felt bad or something. 

I didn't really care I got to eat my snacks and get to look at his face. For some reason once I thought that I would be havin* lunch, alone, with this VERY attractive male I almost burst into flames, my face was so red. 

Which I think he caught and he smirked. 

"What's your name, extra!?" He asked. 

Hm, he seems to always speak rudely so I should get used to that much, for his sake. 

"Takahari Katsubi." I said and now I was sure he was surprised. "What? What is it?"

"Nothing bitch!" He changed his face expression to anger although I could tell it was all a mask, but said nothing. 

After a minute of my munching on snacks and a very awkward silence, I decided to break it. "So.. what's your name?" 

He looks at me finally. Before it seemed he was glaring at someone from the edge to the outdoor cafeteria. I got a flash or red, blond, and even some grey, and thought maybe he was talking to his friends before. 

"Katsuki. Katsuki bakugou." He looks at me seductive and I almost burn in the dark crimson eyes of fire. 

I blush and look away thinking of something to talk about. "So where you talking to your friends?"

"Who shitty hair, and the idiot gang. No!" But I notice he hesitated on no. He must not like admitting he actually has friends. 

"Oh, you even gave them nicknames. Must be close." I say smug, just to get on his nerve. I'm a bad person like that.

"Tch, shittin me. I insult everyone." He says frustrated.

"Ooh, mr.defensive." I tease again. 

"Tch,shut up slut!" 

I couldn't help but laugh at that reaction, I thought I saw him blush, but that could be from anger building up. Who knows?

I look at katsuki now, and the bell rings as we meet eyes. I didn't get to eat my snacks I was teasing him to much. 

"Damn." I mumble

"What?" Katsuki rolls his eyes.

It kind of looked like he expect something, but I just stood up, "I just didn't get to eat my snacks. I had a good time though. Thank you. Katsuki." I said walking away. 

I look back and see him sitting there still staring at my leaving figure and I smile and wave before walking down the stair to science class.

Katsuki pov

"Damn that slut!"