Chapter 1

its 1985 all boys are 10

alex his pov

Alex and his family just moved to this city. And it was the first day for him on his new school, he had nobody here.

"Alex we are going in 5 minuts! get down please!" said alexs mom.

"yeah im coming." said alex.

He grabbed some clothes out of his closet and puts it on, after he did that he went down stairs grabbed a apple and stepped into the car. He was really nervous because he thought that he would be bullied because hes new.

When he came into the school everyone was looking at him, what made me a bit anxious so I just looked at his feet.

A woman voice said: "you must be Alex Mercer."

"yes i am" is what I said.

She walked me to my classroom. When they arrived again everyone was looking at me,
"hey you!" is what someone said with no sleeves.

I looked up and saw 3 boys smiling at me.

" come sit next to reggie." is what the boy without sleeves said.

"okay" I said. We talked very much and became very good friends.

—————————————————————————————————————

1994

reader pov

Its 11.30am, bobby, alex and luke are waiting on reggie to practise what already started 30 minutes ago, but reggie didnt show up.

"Well i guess we just start without him." said bobby.

Alex went to sit behind his drums, bobby and luke picked up their guitars. In the middle of the song went the garage doors open and reggie came inside. He looked sad.

"Why are you so late, we needed to start 30 minutes ago!" said bobby.

"YOU DONT HAVE TO SHOUT!" said reggie.

luke, alex and bobby looked at each other and alex said: "hey Reg are you ok?"

"yeah, yeah its fine, im fine, totally fine." said reggie.

"no you arent." said luke.

"If you knew the answer why ask? can we just go practise?" said reggie.

Luke said: "not before you tell us whats wrong"

"okay fine i came in a fight with my parents again, are you happy now?!" said reggie.

But what the guys didnt know is that Reggie get abused by his father. "Im sorry Reggie." said bobby.

"whatever come practise now." said reggie.

They all picked up their instruments and started practise.

After the practising luke went home and bobby went to his house next to the garage (i dont know whos garage it is where they practise but in this story is it the one from bobby). Reggie said: Alex you can go already ill lock the doors.

"you always do that i will do it this time." said alex.

"No no no ill do it, go just go." said Reggie.

Alex said: "Reggie are you really okay, you said you had a fight with your parents and now you are the last one who leaves, youre not gonna stay here again right?"

When Alex said that Reggie broke down. He sat with his back to the wall with his head in his hand and the only thing he did was crying. Alex went immidiatly over and hugged him:

"hey reggie its okay."

"no it isnt they fight for already 2years when does it stop?" and reggie started crying again.

Because of that gave Alex Reggie a tighter hug.

"AUCH!" shouted Reggie crying from the pain.

"what did i do?" said alex.

"you did nothing, its- its my dad. im a whole mess, i know, and because of that..." reggie stops for a sec.

"what?" said alex.

Reggie looked Alex in the eyes and said: " He hits me Alex"

and Reggie cried in Alexs shoulder. Alex looked shocked, did he heared that good?

"reggie, you come with me home and stay with me okay? im not gonna let you go home tonight and you are not gonna stay here alone." said Alex.

"thank you Alex"

"Come on" said alex, Alex wrapped his arm around reggie his shoulder, and they walked to alex his house.