Just Arriving

As I am I see George running to catch up with me, I stop and wait for him to catch up then we go to the boats. We get in the same boat and we stare at the magnificent castle in front of us as we come out of the trees. You can hear the other student wow in amazement and whisper as we get closer to the castle, there are towers as high as the eye can see. "It sure is amazing" George says as he stares at the castle. "Yeah it's magnificent." I Said while turning to look at George "Gosh she is beautiful" George said out loud not realizing it. I turn away and blush, he does the same after he realizes what he said. We make it to the castle and see all our luggage in a hall as we enter. George and all the non-first years split off into a different all the first years and I. We are led to a staircase in front of a set of huge rustic doors. The lady that was guiding us through the castle stops and introduces herself as Professor McGonagall and tell she will lead us through the door and we will be sorted into our house, and that they are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Slytherin, and Ravenclaw. We follow her to the doors and they open magically and we see a great hall with long tables with all the other students sitting there. I look around to find George and Fred but can't seem to find them. We walk to the front where I see many Professors of all shapes and sizes. Professor McGonagall starts calling names until I hear I walk forward and sit in the chair and she puts that hat on me. "Not Slytherin" I whisper and hope to not get put into Slytherin. "Not Slytherin aye, then let it be HUFFLEPUFF!!!" The hat yells my house at the end. The Hufflepuff tables cheers as I run and take a seat I hear them call Cedrics name. I turn my attention to him and we make eye contact and the hat yell "HUFFLEPUFF". I cheer excitedly, me and my brother are in the same house, I get up and hug him and we sit down. I finally see George staring right at me with a hurt face. Why are they looking at me like that? I make a sad face and look confused then look away. After the sorting ceremony I go find George, and I find him walking to his common room. "Are you okay?" I say as I grab George's arm. "Yeah, why don't you go find that Cedric boy" George said as he moves his arm from my hand. "Cedric? The one I hugged?" I askes very confused "Yeah" he says in an exaggerated voice. I die laughing so hard I fall to the floor, he looks confused "Cedrics is my brother, twin to be exact" when I say that he feels so bad. "Elle I'm so sorry I didn't mean to assume anything." George apologies. "Oh it's fine, to be honest I thought it was pretty funny.'' After I say that, George offers to give me a hug. I gladly accepted and the hug felt like it lasted for years, it was the most magnificent hug ever. He smelt of vanilla bean and hugs my lower back. He pulls me tight close to him and I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him tight. He makes me feel so safe in his arms, I knew he felt the same. We let go and both blushed and stood there awkwardly for a minute. "Elle" I heard someone say in the distance. I said walk away, George lightly grabs my arm "Hey can I ask you something?" he asks, looking quite nervous. "Yeah sure but make it quick" He looks me in the eyes and says" Can we hang out this weekend?"