Diagon Alley

I woke up one morning and realized it was Cedrics and mines birthday! I go see what mom made for breakfast, eggs and bacon like normal. I woke up late today since it was a Saturday and we don't have school. I went and got the mail since it was around noon. There was some junk mail and a letter for Cedric and me. I realized what it was and immediately opened it. I read it and went to show my mom that it came, and that they sent Cedrics too. I gave him his we're both so excited our first years at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. We got ready and went to Diagon Alley to get our stuff. We have been here before with our dad so we knew our way around, after we got our books I went to look at the owls and bumped into someone and dropped my books. I looked up and this ginger hair boy looks at me. "Bloody Hell" The mystery boy said. " What!" I replied "Nothing. Oh, let me help you with your books. I should have been looking where I was going" He was helping me pick my books and other stuff up while he said that. We picked up all my books. "Its fine I swear it wasn't your fault." I looked at him in his beautiful brown eyes, we just stared at each other till he turned around. " Sorry my mum is hollering for me, oh and my name is George Weasley." he held out his hand with a smile. I shook his hand. "y/n Digory" I replayed and gave him a warm smile. "Well I better be off my mom will have me by the ear if I don't get back. See you around school y/n. "We waved goodbye and went on our separate paths. I found my dad and Cedric and we headed to the train.

A/N: This is my first chapter I hope you like it