Chapter 2: L.A. and The Neighbor

I had gotten up and put the air mattress in the trailer. got on the the freeway and was on my way to L.A. 

Time skip to Wednesday at noon because i don't know what to write 

I pull into the drive of my new house. 

The realtor was waiting in his car so he steps out and greets me with the keys and wished me well after i signed some paperwork

The realtor was waiting in his car so he steps out and greets me with the keys and wished me well after i signed some paperwork. I slowly start to take the boxes in and set them in the living area all i had to get now was the Bed I was struggling a little since i had help from Jerry to get in the trailer. as i tried to set the heavy matress on it's side i hear a deep barotone voice. 

"Hey, Miss do you need some help?" the mystery voice said. i looked over to see an attractive man that looked just under 6 foot. he had long curly dark hair, some scruff and a muscly build. 

"Oh, yeah that would be nice

"Oh, yeah that would be nice. I'm Y/N, Y/N L/N" i say as i reach my hand out to shake his hand

"Mark, Mark Fishbach." he says as he take my hand 

"here let me go get the door open and then come grab this." i say as i run and open the door

he and i grab each side of the mattress and manage to get it up the stairs without incident. 

as we place the mattress on the bed frame, Mark starts talking. 

"So, you should probably know that I'm not the quietist neighbor. I film videos for youtube with a bunch of guys." he says chuckling

"Oh, cool. Actually i film videos to so theres no problem there. whats your channel name?" 

"Markiplier, Yours?"

"Y/Y/N" 

"hey, do you want to order a pizza or something? it's almost lunch time?"

"sure, why not order what you want i'll eat what ever." I say as we walk back down the stairs 

"Okay. Want to go over to my house since you still have to unpack your kitchen?"

"yeah that would be easier wouldn't it be?" i say with i chuckle. 

We walked over to his house while we talked about random topics. mostly our channels and what not. Mark opened the front door and gestured me to walk in. as i walk in I'm greeted by this beautiful golden retriever i bend down and let her smell me. she instantly attacked me with kisses. 

"well hello pupper what is your name?" i say giving her pets 

"this is Chica." he says with a hearty laugh that made my heart melt. wait am i catching feeling? How i just met him an hour ago? 

"I'll go call the pizza in make your self at home." he says as he walks to what i assume is the kitchen. 

Chica runs off and comes back with a rope toy. i grab the other end and start to play tug of war with the beautiful pupper. Mark walks back in and just smiles as he leans against the door frame. I look up and smile at him. 

"I forgot how nice it is to have a dog to hang with" i say with a laugh when Chica runs over to Mark after realizing that he was back in the room. 

"Well you can always come hang out with Chica." Mark says with a smile. 

"I've been thinking of getting me a dog since i got out of the military but i never managed to find a place that would be safe for me let along a Dog. Now that i have a nice house I think I'm going to adopt one." 

"You were in the military?"  he asked with curiosity

"yep for 6 years."  he nods 

"Thanks for your service" 

I do a salute in response. The door bell rang signaling that the pizza was here I raced to the door with my wallet set on paying since Mark helped me move the mattress in but I'm grabbed by strong arms around my waist. 

"Mark, I'm paying." i said kind of whining 

"Nope" Mark says popping the p and chuckling 

I wiggle to turn around and start to tickle him he looses his grip and i shoot towards the door again. this time being able to get there and pay before he could recover. I turn around to see mark with a playful glare on his face. i just stuck my tongue out and laughed. Mark Joined in and took the pizza walking to the kitchen me following. we sit down and enjoy our pizza and talk until almost 9. I look at my phone 

"holy Shit Balls! i've been here for almost 9 hours." i say laughing 

Mark cocks his head a little with a goofy grin 

"Shit Balls?" he asks with a laugh 

I nod with a laugh. 

"i should probably get at least my bed made tonight" i say with a laugh "good night Mark" i say as i head to the door. Mark walks me to the door and say good night. i walk to my house and set up my bedroom before falling on to my bed and falling into a deep dreamless sleep.