Woo!

There ranboo was, 3 months later after he had adopted Tommy, chasing the child down the hall. why? because Tommy had the bright idea to "Decorate" ranboos living room in many paint colours like yellow, blue, green, and red. "HEHEHEHEHEEHE IM SPEED" Tommy giggled running with paint all over his face and clothes. It was a cute but stupid sight to see. but to ranboo, it was just stupid. The more Tommy ran the more of a mess he made, leaving little footprints on the floor. The little blonde ran into ranboos room where he jumped onto the bed. "C'mere--" Ranboo said finally being able to get a hold on Tommy, and lifting him up. Tommy kept laughing before wiping paint on ranboos face and laughing even more. "I- Tommy-" Ranboo said still holding Tommy. Ranboo sighed, chuckling under his breath at how dumb this situation was. "C'mon...We need to get that paint off of you" Ranboo said, before taking the little kid to the bathroom to get the pain off of Tommy. "nnnnnooooooOOOOOOOOOO-" Tommy yelled before ranboo sat the little one on the countersink in the bathroom "I DONT WANNA BAAHAATHHH NO," Tommy kept whining, How the fuck did Tommy change moods so quick. "TOMMY- I- We don't have to give you a bath but we have to get the paint off of you," Ranboo said, tommy looked at ranboo for a moment before huffing and crossing his arms. "Fine meanie..." The kid said, "Wha- meanie?? how??" Ranboo asked, his question only being answered with silence. Ranboo sighed before starting to clean the paint off of Tommy's face with baby wipes.

"ppppptthhsss- ssttooopp" Tommy said blowing raspberries while turning his face away from ranboo in a futile attempt to stop ranboo from...well being a good dad, "Tommy stop being so hard to handle-" Ranboo said while Tommy kept squirming. "TOMMY IF YOU STOP TRYING TO ESCAPE ILL GIVE YOU SKITTLES NOW PLEASE JUST- stop moving so much," Ranboo said, raising his voice, before continuing to wipe Tommy's face, just as he got off the paint, he heard small weeps from Tommy "W-wait no don't start crying-" Ranboo said. "WhyY d-did y--OU YeLL AT mEEEEEEEHE-EEEEE??" Tommy sobbed, his words being broken apart by cries "Tommy I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry I'm sorry-" Ranboo said before hugging Tommy

 Tommy hugged back, still crying a river of tears "B-BuT y-you yellED at meeeEEe...!" Tommy whaled, Ranboo sighed "I didn't mean to make you cry though I just needed you to stop moving," Ranboo said before adding on to that "And I didn't mean to particularly yell at you I just raised my voice-" Ranboo said

"But it s-sounded like you yelled..." Tommy said while wiping his tears, and letting go of ranboo, "Well I'm sorry, I didn't mean to Tommy" ranboo said smiling softly and patting Tommy on the head. 

"Fine...Just don't do that agwain!" Tommy said, ranboo rolled his eyes while smirking finally "Suuure" He said picking Tommy up from the counter and setting him on the ground "I mean it!!" Tommy said looking up at ranboo while pointing his finger at the taller, ranboo chuckled at the tommys futile attempt to have authority "Okay, let's go meet tubbo" Tommy said starting to walk away. That's something Tommy had been...doing- he'll randomly ask to go see tubbo when he knew they couldn't "Tommy I've told you we don't have the time to-" Ranboo said, Tommy huffed "Your wrong, I bet we can!" The small one said, ranboo rolled his eyes, simply replying with an "Okay"

{At the adoption center}

It was "Action day" at the adoption center- the day was at its core was Walmart field day, of course, they were still trying to get adults to adopt the kids there. Which, honestly made this the best day of the adoption center ever, since even the unwanted kids like little A6d or Ophie would get adopted. All the children were messing around with the equipment, like hullahoops, jump ropes, and volleyballs. As for tubbo, who was chasing the bees in the open field with many weeds and flowers. The staff didn't even care to stop him, as long as he was being active there wasn't anything wrong with it.  Soon, the bees he was chasing became to far to chase after, tubbo waved goodbye to the bees, like they were his friends. And honestly, they were after Tommy left. Every kid thought that tubbo was...not normal- or unfriendable, Simply due to his inability to spell correctly, it was twisted for sure, but tubbo was used to it. It still hurt of course when children and sometimes teachers would act like he knew almost nothing. Always saying things like"Are you sure you know what im talking about?" or "I don't think you know what you're doing" about the simplest things, and tubbo knew why they would ask those questions. Tommy was the only one who stuck around long enough to actually get how tubbo felt. Which, is why tubbo after Tommy left went through 2 nights without sleeping, simply staying up half-awake. He was doing better now luckily, but it was still hard to not have anyone to talk to. well...besides the bees.