•THIRTY•

🔴🟠🟡READ BEST
IN DARK MODE🟢🔵🟣

🔴🟠🟡READ BESTIN DARK MODE🟢🔵🟣

IRL & TIKTOK(SAME DAY)

IRL & TIKTOK
(SAME DAY)

GABI POV_______________After I got into the uber we drove off and it was a simple quiet ride

GABI POV
_______________
After I got into the uber we drove off and it was a simple quiet ride. When we got to the house i grabbed my stuff and knocked on the door. Maikos mom (Tina) opened the door. "Oh gabi hi!" "Hey i dont know if maiko told you but i was having some problems at the house and he said i could come over." "Oh yeah come in. So what happened?" She asks me as i walk inside. " ill tell you all together if you dont mind?" She nods and says " ill go get maiko for you." She goes upstairs to get him and a couple seconds he comes running downstairs. "Gabi you okay?" He says hugging me. "I dont even know anymore." " you wanna talk about it?" I nod. He leads me to where everyone else is.  Once everyone sees me the start hugging me except for 1 person. When they all let go i seen 1 person i thought i would never seen again.

(THE LOWKEY BAD AND GOOD ya know? Like she thought they were gone forever but happy to see them... k? K.)

Yep it was jean. you go and immediately hug him and sit down. Then tina comes back in the room with jeff because i said i would tell everyone. I was definitely shocked but he was too. We hug and go back to our seats. " alright inknow i said im telling everyone but please dont go to her about it because even though after all of this i still don't want anything to happen to her." I start telling everyone and got to the last part. " she started calling me names but i didnt reallybcare until she called me a slut-." You got a text from andre. "And apparently now a hoe..." i say as a tear goes down my face.

•TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE MINI MAIKO'S•

A little while later you get a room and make a tiktok😏.
____________________________

gabi.saito: atp, nothing i can do about it but im just gonna focus on myself, my dancing, and the people i am with rn. 🙃

gabi.fp: hope your okay 😙

user: you and larray should meet up😌.

user3: hoping for the best😇
^hater: worst*😂
^gabi.saito: the fact that you use the "😂" emoji regularly says enough about you🤦🏽‍♀️

elaina.saito: attention seeker🤪
^gabi.saito: cool bye🤪

user43: stay unbothered queen 👑😚
____________________________

gabi.saito: gave it a good hour. Im feeling better. Ty to the people helping me. &TY RAYNEEE ❤️ also thinking about doing yt?

gabi.fp: UR WELCOMEE❤️❤️ &YESSS be a youtuber🙂
^liked by creator

user3: glad your better! youtuber gabi youtuber gabi youtuber gabi

user: yup yup😊. happy gabi happy gabi happy gabi happy gabi😁

larray: stay happy girl!🤩 yess do yt with me😇
^liked by creator

username: yup gabi is officially unbothered and happy now!😀
____________________________
I got that text from andre and i told everyone where im going and left. We came back and andre said hey to everyone and got his room. It was kinda late and i was tired from crying..mhm.. so i went to sleep🙂.