2

Atsushi's Pov

Kashimura-san was actually kind. She's smart and very talented. Though, I can see the forming irritation at her whenever Dazai-san spoke to her.

Currently, I watch her with Kyouka-chan, Kenji-kun, Naomi-chan and Tanizaki-kun. The adults, Fukuzawa-san, Kunikida-san, Yosano-san, Rampo-san and Dazai-san talked about who's gonna take care of Kashimura-san for the mean time.

''Wow~! You draw pretty nice, Amane-chan!" I turn to Kashimura-san who looked at Naomi-chan blankly. ''Really? Though, its only random,'' she said quietly while continuing her drawing.

It was Yokohama City.

It was indeed beautiful even if its only a sketch. I smile as I lean down. ''Kashimura-san, its indeed beautiful.'' I said. I saw her blushed a little before turning away. Hiding her face behind her hair.

''T-thanks, I- I guess. And its.. Its Amane.'' She shyly said but with a little bit of sass. I chuckled and nod. ''Alright, Amane-chan,'' I said before turning to the adults.

''I'm pretty much not reliable with taking care of kids,'' I heared Yosano-san said with a bit sassed on her voice. Spicing it up. ''Same with me~,'' Rampo-san too. The President sigh. ''How about you Kunikida-kun?'' He asked.

We all watch as Kunikida-san checked his notebook before sighing. ''I got a lot of things, but I can squeeze-" We all were startled when Dazai-san cut Kunikida-san off by exclaiming.

''I'm free most of the time, How about I take care of her? Amane-chan wont mind right?" He said with a smile while looking back at Amane who was silent but stiff.

''Amane-chan?" I called out and she looked at me. Then I saw tears welled up on her eyes. ''I... I dont think its a good Idea, Brunette," She mumbled almost whisper. Like she was afraid that something might happen when someone heard it.

It clearly made us all frown. ''How so?" Dazai-san asked. Ignoring Kunikida-san who was about to explode. Amane-chan shook her head while continuing to draw. ''I'm an enemy. You shouldn't kept me like a pet-" she was cut off by Dazai-san who was now scary because he turn serious.

''But that wont happen. Your a user. Powerful one. And ADA isn't as weak as you thought you know,'' He said while narrowing his eyes. ''I know that. You clearly shown it to me earlier,'' Amane-chan replied in a sassy tone.

''And it annoyed me how stubborn you are like a flees!" She added in a irritated tone while glaring at Dazai-san who proudly smile. Everyone sigh, even me.

"But your Organization wont do harm on us, you know.'' said Dazai-san, convincing Amane-chan to agreed. I saw how Amane-chan's fingers tighten around the pencil before she let go of it and clutch the sketch book on her chest and pulled her knees together before laying her head on top of it and let out a groan.

''Fine. Do as you pleased.'' she grumbled. We all turn to Dazai-san who was extremely joyed, which was odd. Before we know it, Amane-chan was now gone beside me and was on Dazai-san's arms, cradling her.

We watch him leave the office while bickering with Amane-chan before we all turn to the president who got a relaxed expression before heading to his office and leave us to do our own work.

*

Dazai's Pov

I dragged Amane-chan to the crowded streets to buy some of her cloths and stuff she's going to need. Yup, I'm taking this parenting stuff to seriously. She was like Chuuya.

My sweet Tsundere lover that prepared punching me than admitting he loved me. I smile while thinking of my sweet ginger.

''Oi, Toilet paper mummy, your smiling like a pervert creep.'' I was startled by it. I didn't know but that stopped either. '' Oi, you okay? Or you finally decipher which was Fantasy and Reality?" I snort at Amane's remark.

Like really? Is she Chuuya's other half?

I looked at her like someone got murder. ''How dare you compare my bandage to a toilet paper!!" I exclaimed. More like I act dramatically. I watch her stand there. clutching that sketch book with all her might.

''Isn't it the same?'' she asked nonchalantly that made me pout but I pushed it aside before pulling her inside the cloths store. ''You can choose whatever you want,'' I said in a chirpy tone.

She looked at me than turn to the cloths lining infront of her before walking straight towards the third isles. I watch as she picked up sweatpants, sweater, shorts and some loose t shirt. She didn't picked up any dress which was disappointing yet I didn't voice it out.

So when she came, I only invite her to pay for it before we head out and buy her some shoes and slippers. After that, we both ended up on some cheap resto that she didn't complain about and just order any kind of food she thought were tasty.

It was actually pleasant shopping. ''Thank you, for everything,'' I heard Amane-chan said while looking at her now empty plates. ''Oh, uhm... Its alright. I wont mind.'' I said. Not knowing what am I really going to say. She was kind, I admit but she's having lots of trouble expressing it. Probably it was how the way she was treated while growing up. So I understand her.

We both stayed silent before she took out her sketch book and draw for about five minutes before she handed me the book and the drawings start to move.

It was mostly a kid looking like her or it was actually her. She was surrounded by bulky men, they all looked like Syndicates. ''I pretty don't much get to experience this kindness act of human being,'' she start while I watch as the drawing of those bulky men pushed the drawing of her.

''I was pretty much told I was only a pawn. They used my gift to evil and everyone I loved pushed me away. I'm pretty much no one.'' the drawing start to add those people, shunning her that cause her to run away. It was sad that I closed the book before it end.

''They told me I'm a monster. I create monster. And it hurt. Like really bad. And back at the warehouse, only you who smile pleasantly and protected me from someone. I appreciated it. And it really means a lot to me.'' she said in a weak voice.

I smile sadly at her before patting her head, stopping her from forcing her self saying something about her past anymore. She went stiff on my hold. ''I understand. But still, if someone pushed you away, someone will kept you in. Cheer up, I wont looked at you like how they looked at you before. I'll be your friend that will understand you no matter what. Because, broken people need to stick together. Right?"

I said with a smile. Even if she hide herself behind those bangs, I can still feel her looking at me. She shook and start to trembled before her tears falls on the table. She sob and I let her cried.

''Thank you,'' she mumbled again and again before she pulled me in a tight hug while sobbing on my chest. Awe, she's like Chuuya. I hugged back while stroking her hair, calming her down before she separate herself from me and smile at me.

''But your still Toilet paper mummy to me,'' she said going back to her sassy self making me sigh but smile. ''Right, Chibi-Tsun,'' I replied sarcastically adding a nickname for her. I can feel how she glare at me but I brushed it off before setting a bill on the table and smile at her.

''How about, we go home now, neh, Chibi-tsun?" I heard her clicked het tongue but she got up, grab her shopping bags and let a small smile lined her lips.

''Yeah, thats sounds good, Toilet paper Mummy,'' She said happily that I cant even complain about such insult to my beloved bandage. Though, I smile. She was like a happy kitten and its enough for me to hold my mouth for about five minutes before I explode as she insulted my bandage again. So yeah, I ended up chasing her down while seeking revenge for my precious bandages.

It fun and I definitely like it better than I thought.

<~>