THE MISSHAPPENING

It was a dark night. Only dark and dark all around. Even darker than the word itself.
          Edric, a 16 years old college going boy had a walk along the road that divided a fiercy forest. He would have not chosen to walk through if his bike would have not forsaken him. He could not even call anyone for he was out of the coverage area.
                   The eree sound made by trees of the forest, due to the cold wind, was scaring him but however he gained courage to move ahead with the very dim light of his cell. Perhaps that was only use of its that could have been done at that time.
               By walking he managed to reach to the network area and also quite closer to the town. But still very dark with the fear of forest.

       All of a sudden Edric heard a scream of a lady asking for help. Frightned Edric managed to turn back to see who's screaming. He noticed that a lady, fair enough, was running hurrily towards him. The lady reached near him. Stopped there. Gasped for breath, started speaking in a way if she was in a hurry. "Two men- two bad men with black clothes are chasing me", she spoke, and added, "Perhaps theaves. They want to harm me. Pls help!!". Hearing to this confused Edric said," Dont worry. You go and escape, I will handle them." Hearing this the lady said,"Thanks-Thanks a lot!!" and them ran ahead.
                    Then Edric took a thick, long, round and strong log of wood from aside and hiden inside the jungle and waited for those men. After half a minute both men about whom the lady had spoken then had come. They were chasing her and we're running in the path where she went. They had dark beards, wore black clothes and looked very much like a Hollywood villian.
             Edric saw them and when they both crossed him he rushed out and gave a very hard hit on their heads. Both the men got faint.
                       Then with a very deep sigh he relaxed and called the police and the ambulance. He explained each and everything to the police.
              However the police thought it would be good to wait for both the men to come into consious so that they could take their statements.
           After a couple of hour both the men got Consious. They looked very much surprised as they were in the hospital.
              They asked Edric "Hey you mister, why did U hit us?".  Edric was shocked. The police asked both the men about what happened there and why were they chasing the girl. The answer given by both the men completely changed the world of Edric.

                                                                                                                         To be continued………….

                                                                                                               By
SN Nanda