lucky vlog [felix x youtuber!gn!reader]

summary: you make friends at a party, and basically you get that y/n bread.

a/n: based off of a dream i had + my own vlog from last year :] for the sake of this fanfic please pretend this is pre-covid time or that covid didn't happen at all lol

(Y/C) - your city

(N/N) - nickname

(Y/T/N) - youtube name

~~~~~

Groaning at the sound of your alarm, you woke up, poking your phone with 5 alarms prepared for today.

Today was a special event, one you didn't want to miss out on - a Stray Kids party, hosted by Stays in the nearest city from you.

Whether you're good or awkward with people, you wanted to try and make new friends with the same interests, and upload a new vlog as a small youtuber of 2 years.

Quickly taking a shower, changing into an aesthetic outfit with black, red and white as your colours, and having breakfast, you headed off to the event via train.

You had already started to record footage ever since you woke up, and was currently recording the window of the train showing the buildings passing by and such for a bit.

Eventually you got to the main train station in the city on time, it would only take you a few minutes to arrive at the big park.

"So we're on our way- not to the Busan fansign," You chuckled, "But to the Stay Party hosted by fellow stays here in (Y/C)!"

Luckily, today was a sunny day. Not hot, but not cold, just in between.

Seeing a small group already there, you felt slight nervousness kick in, but swallowed it down.

Tapping a girl taller than you on the shoulder, she turned around and smiled.

"You must be here for the (Y/C) Stay Party, right?"

You nodded, "I'm (Y/N), it's nice to meet you! Is it alright if I record...?"

"Hi (Y/N), I love your outfit and yes of course you can! I'm Yomi, the host of the party. Thank you for coming, sit down wherever you'd like!"

Doing as she said, you took out a picnic blanket, unrolling it and placing your stuff down as the other few stays have done.

Recording more footage for your vlog, which Yomi was in for a bit along with stays dancing around to some songs, you felt someone tap on your shoulder.

"Is this... the Stay Party?" A familiar voice with an Australian accent cut in, you watched everyone look towards the person wearing a cap, hoodie, sunglasses and a mask.