two

the obnoxious yells of scattered teachers filled the dewey air that swarm around thompsons messy bed-head hair; annoying as usual.

his thick glasses sat on the bridge of his nose with ease, never hesitating to compliment his small figure and overall look.

"what a fucking twink," kris couldn't keep his hazed eyes off the boy with the giant backpack.

as if coincidence, a half- asleep dean paired the two as seat buddies for the 8th grade field trip.

"great..paired with some sleaze" thompson snickered to himself while tucking his phone into the back of his jean pocket-

jeans. rare occasions where'd he actually wear them.

the two scrambled to the inside of the faded yellow bus without another glance at each other.

4 hours of hell.

the bus sat in line of what seemed like a trillion tiny little yellow blobs in front of it, awaiting for the go sign to leave the wretched place they called school.

"can you not sit so close, it's pretty fucking gay" thompson narrowed his bushy brows at the abhorrent comment and turned to look up at the cheeky boy in annoyance.

"maybe if you didn't take half the seat up with your backpack i wouldn't have to squish beside you,"

"someone very important happens to be in there so kindly fuck off, glasses"

kris smirked victorious as thompson's face turned from annoyance to utter disbelief at the ugly nickname.

"first of all you fat fucking greased piece of shit i didn't ask for these glasses-"

kris tuned out the fuming boy and tilted his head back with a sigh of content.

glasses looks only a little cute when upset

maybe this ride won't be so bad after all.